LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Truth

i agree cause all good games come out on all major consoles so y shouldent it come out on wii (thats a major console isent it) cause the wii sold the most consoles at christmas last year dident they it certainly be a change to mario anyways

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    I wouldn't buy it (I don't like GTA) but Nintendo should make one. After all, they DO want to cater to gamers of all ages, not just young kids.

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    My brother has a 360 one so there is no point in having one. It is just that he hogs it for himself.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow3401
    Everyone, listen to my words.
    The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?
    Seriously, it's not down to Nintendo. It's down to RockStar if they want to dumb down their game for the system.

Nintendo have tried to make deals with Rockstar in the past.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Take-Two has been very happy with the response to their Wii titles. They’ve shipped over 500,000 copies of Carnival Games, and they have a DS version in the works. They have also listed some other titles they are bringing to the Wii, such as Bully and Don King Presents: Prizefighter. On top of all that, they have admittedly turned their dev house into an environment where Nintendo titles are worked on just as much as other platforms.

With all that great news, you think they would at least entertain the idea of a Grand Theft Auto title on the Wii. Apparently not, according to chairman Strauss Zelnick. The very idea was laughed off, and met with the response ‘there are other titles better suited to the Wii than Grand Theft Auto.’ Well Mr. Zelnick, don’t be surprised when the consumer laughs off Bully.
    From many websites including Gonintendo.

A quick search on any search engine would have gotten you there.. Please people, do all of the research before deciding to make a thread! Not only because there has been an official statement but because we get two or three of these "Please Nintendo, give me GTA" threads a week.

One thread titled "GTA Wii Speculation" or something along those lines should be enough for this entire discussion.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow3401
    The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?
    I spy with my little eye 4 misspelled words and a 9 year old trying to be cool.

Meh, id live without it.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    pffffffffft.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    We already have the Godfather and Scarface and Bully is coming out for Wii. GTA is not necessary for the Wii to win, especially considering the casual user base. Although I wouldnt complain if GTA was released for wii
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Doesn't matter to me really,that's why I keep my 360 with me, just incase wii doesn't get something like this. But it probably would be neat if they made one for the wii but you can wish and think about it, you know it ain't happening.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    1656-4947-1080-8284
    I think you are a MORON.

Nintendo is doing absolutely everything in its power to win this generations console war, and they are doing a damn good job.

you, being a young, immature, prepubescent boy, do not realize that Nintendo is a multi faceted corporation that has a million and one variables that need to be considered for even the smallest decision.

so do not be so rash, and quick to judge what YOU think is right to do. because you are most likely wrong.
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

Ads