ok it's 4a.m. and my cousin found wireless outside the kmart he's add with his friend, there are 2 wii's and he isnt getting one
Now, i know i want one but i don't know if i want one right now...do you think i should go get one anyway because i wont be able to get one besides now for awhile
and if i keep it wrapped while i decide i should be able to get my money back at kmart or even on ebay if i choose?
think i should hop on my bike?