LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Mario Party 8 is not online compatible...meaning you cant play with someone on another Wii. youll have to have people come over and play.

however Mario Strikers Charged IS online compatible so you can play with kids on different Wii's from all around your country.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    this is the first post i read about people having hardware problems with their Wii hopefully you find a working Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Refurbished crap always sucks.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer117
    Hey wiitime. No offence but u gotta admit ur wii breaking twice is lol. Anyway, U seem to no a lot about the wii. I was wondering, well is their a way to play wii games online like this. EX: I have Mario Party 8. Can I face someone at MP8 who is on a different wii? If U don't no just tell me, if u do no tell me anyway k? Thanx dude.
    PS: If I can, I would love to try out Super Strikers with u.

yeah i can play u on strikers.. e-mail me ur code and once i get it back. i will play you.. ( just remind me in a week or two when i get it back).. so i remember to add the code...

Well they said they will ship it overnight back to me. i wasnt going to make a big deal. If it happends again i will probably be annoyed and talk to manager etc. But i dont mind. If it was the day before brawl i would be pissed lol.. But hopefully this one will work. I wish it wasnt refurbished but i dont have much of a choice unless i tried to get a new one. But then i would lose all info on my wii.
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    omfg!!! lulz!!! wii failure rate = 90%!!!!!!!!!
    Is that positive or negative, lol

im gonna go watch "we own the night" in blu now, just listen to Sovieto you wannabe Z's

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    I had to send my Wii in January of last year. It wouldn't turn on so I thought it was the power cable and I sent that in first. When they sent me a new one and it still didn't work, I knew it was the Wii. They sent me a brand new one so I lost all my info. This one has some problems with online but I don't feel inclined to send it in since I don't play online much.

Member #
    Friends
    But wait, wiitime can I face u on Super Strikers if I dont have it?
    /\

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by nayshie
    I had to send my Wii in January of last year. It wouldn't turn on so I thought it was the power cable and I sent that in first. When they sent me a new one and it still didn't work, I knew it was the Wii. They sent me a brand new one so I lost all my info. This one has some problems with online but I don't feel inclined to send it in since I don't play online much.
    Most issues online are your own connection, it would be hard for wifi to only sometimes work. It would eaither be broken or not, I cant see it being in between.

If it's a lost connection usually that means a weak signal or interfearance.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    Most issues online are your own connection, it would be hard for wifi to only sometimes work. It would eaither be broken or not, I cant see it being in between.

If it's a lost connection usually that means a weak signal or interfearance.
    Most of the time when I try to go online the Wii just freezes and I have to unplug it from the back. Would that be a problem with my connection?

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Depends when its doing it. If its when its trying to establishing connection then it can be a connection issue.

As many other wireless products they will keep on attempting to connect untill its able to. I've noticed with some of the Wii's online games there isn't always a way to go back when your trying to connect, even the home button does nothing.

Normally if setup right when you don't connect after a set time it would automatically go back to the previous menu to let you try again or start over. Without this option you can get stuck in the connection establishment and the only way to really fix it is to "power down." The only permanent fix is to make sure the connection is strong.

What online games do you have? does it only happen to all of them?

Ads