Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    mi nam is drummer, kan sumeone teech mee tu spel rite?
    That wasn't really necessary. Each person has their own style of things and making fun of how he writes just shows your arrogance. It is legible to me, and the other two to three user of this forum. Unless he goes around correcting other people grammar or claiming his way of writing is better I don't think it's good practice to mock him. It doesn't create a friendly forum. If you are going to correct him do it nicely. I myself leave out periods all the time. That's just the start there's diction and syntax error all over.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Douten
    That wasn't really necessary. Each person has their own style of things and making fun of how he writes just shows your arrogance. It is legible to me, and the other two to three user of this forum. Unless he goes around correcting other people grammar or claiming his way of writing is better I don't think it's good practice to mock him. It doesn't create a friendly forum. If you are going to correct him do it nicely. I myself leave out periods all the time. That's just the start there's diction and syntax error all over.
    Okay okay, I'm sorry. Anyway drummer, I think you mean to ask if the wii can emulate what the DS does: Two people playing head-to-head with only one game. The answer is no.
    Now I've been warned by a moderator for trolling, so I guess I have made one too many jokes about people. And I always thought the freedom to make fun of each other was one of the great things about the internet for most people... sigh... I guess it's time to transform into a kinder, gentler Adamquest. One that always tries to make people feel good about themselves, even when people are lame.

I will be called Adamcare. I will bring peace and unity to Wiichat.

nia
    Member #
    Friends

Ultimate alliance shi ar Mission

hi guys! i am new in this forum!i need your help on something. i am playing ultimate alliance at wii and i have stuck in shi"ar mission! Where can i put these boxes so i can open the doors and move on?

nia
    Member #
    Friends
    Does anybody know how to arrange the large boulders in the aircraft carrier in area 1 of the mission 2 save lilandra...when corsair is assisting? I can't seem 2 arrange the boulders with the green arrow atop, in order 2 proceed! Can somebody help me???

Member #
    Friends
    Thanx doutan, but anyway, I don't spell bad I shorten words like this:wat= what
    /\

Member #
    Friends
    4221-9039-0966-9591
    See, everything worked out for the best...it always does.

I had no idea he might be talking about two people playing the same game if only one person owns a copy. That would be cool.

Peace and love, baby!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer117
    Thanx doutan, but anyway, I don't spell bad I shorten words like this:wat= what
    ...I don't spell badly....

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Why does everyone pick on newcomers?? Does it make you feel tough or something??
    I think it's logical to think Wii Sports has online. Unfortunately it doesn't. If Nintendo were to have online in Wii Sports then online for Wii would have jumped!! But lack of Nintendo first party games having online made developers lazy and they also skipped online.
    So sorry, there's not a lot of online Wii games. And you can't share a game over online like on the DS.

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well only wirelessly within thirty feet you can with certain games that have ds download play.
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Ads