LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member zappyisfun's Avatar
    Member #
    29429
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    can i use these batteries for my wiimotes??

    can i use the energizer E2 rechargeable batteries for my wiimotes?

    i heard some rechargeable batteries dont work.. is that true?

  2. #2
     Juice kurokaito's Avatar
    Member #
    48328
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well the rechargeable batts that I use work fine. Sorry I can't help you.


    Thanks to TwilightSky of Brawl Central for sig!

  3. #3
    . ☆ ☆ ☆ . gidget's Avatar
    Member #
    40723
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    -= ohio, usa =-
    Posts
    2,589
    Friends
    54
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    they will work fine, zappy....

    but click here to see what i use

    ..

    click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!


  4. #4
    WiiChat Member zappyisfun's Avatar
    Member #
    29429
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by idjut
    they will work fine, zappy....

    but click here to see what i use

    Yea i saw them!!! they look nice and cheap to!!

    3.99 right now.
    i might buy 2

  5. #5
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by idjut
    they will work fine, zappy....

    but click here to see what i use

    has that company started paying you yet?


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  6. #6
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Any rechargeable AA batteries should work. However some are better than others. For example, I'd certainly not use NiCad batteries and some brands of NiMH are better than others.

    You're a bit confused. The Energizer E2 is not rechargeable. The E2 is a lithium non-rechargeable battery. Energizer's rechargeable is a 2500mAh NiMH battery that is not lithium and not the "E2".

    Note that you can get batteries with even more power than 2500 mAh if you're willing to think outside the box and not just go with whomever spends the most on TV ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member zappyisfun's Avatar
    Member #
    29429
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Any rechargeable AA batteries should work. However some are better than others. For example, I'd certainly not use NiCad batteries and some brands of NiMH are better than others.

    You're a bit confused. The Energizer E2 is not rechargeable. The E2 is a lithium non-rechargeable battery. Energizer's rechargeable is a 2500mAh NiMH battery that is not lithium and not the "E2".

    Note that you can get batteries with even more power than 2500 mAh if you're willing to think outside the box and not just go with whomever spends the most on TV ads.

    the package said E2 rechargeable..trust me look it up on google or something.


    thanks tho everyone

  8. #8
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Interesting. You are right. Not listed on Energizer's website though:
    http://www.energizer.com/products/hi...batteries.aspx

    But they exist:
    http://www.eyotta.com/images/batteri...ere2325-mo.jpg

    Regardless, they're only 2500 mAh. You can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member dsdavis's Avatar
    Member #
    49055
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4221-9039-0966-9591
    Only downside to your battery solution, idjut, would be that you'd have to unplug a USB keyboard (or any other USB device) from the Wii in order to plug in the battery charger. Or can the Wii USB use a USB hub?

  10. #10
    . ☆ ☆ ☆ . gidget's Avatar
    Member #
    40723
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    -= ohio, usa =-
    Posts
    2,589
    Friends
    54
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    i can use a powered hub

    ..

    click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

can i put rechargeable batteries in my wiimote

,

can i use rechargeable bdtteries in my wi

Click on a term to search for related topics.