LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Kirby's path follower swordkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    44796
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Area-51, CO
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Alright, I am officially mad

    The wii fried my gamecube memory card from getting to hot in wiiconnect24. Almost all of the files on it are "corrupted". Its not even a cheap memory card, its the nintendo 1019. Now I can't play most of my games (my crappy games work tho -.-). I am still looking for a way to "uncorrupt" the files. I doubt its possible tho....




    Has this happened to anybody else? If it has, I think it's worth a product recall (mabye).


    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member hal2814's Avatar
    Member #
    46196
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    130
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    How do you know it's from heat? I'm not challenging you. I'm just curious.

  3. #3
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by swordkirby
    The wii fried my gamecube memory card from getting to hot in wiiconnect24. Almost all of the files on it are "corrupted". Its not even a cheap memory card, its the nintendo 1019. Now I can't play most of my games (my crappy games work tho -.-). I am still looking for a way to "uncorrupt" the files. I doubt its possible tho....




    Has this happened to anybody else? If it has, I think it's worth a product recall (mabye).
    Trust me dude, it's not from the heat.

    Gamecube memory cards have an annoying tendency to corrupt just because they are pissed off or want to annoy you.

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  4. #4
    . ☆ ☆ ☆ . gidget's Avatar
    Member #
    40723
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    -= ohio, usa =-
    Posts
    2,589
    Friends
    54
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    i have gone through a few madcatz GC memory cards but my nintendo cards have lasted for years...

    ..

    click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!


  5. #5
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Yeah, it must be something with the type of memory card.
    I have the same one and many of the games save files I have on it get corrupted from time to time. Thats why I was happy when I heard about the Wii's memory.

    Only solution is deleting the corrupted files and starting over.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  6. #6
    Kirby's path follower swordkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    44796
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Area-51, CO
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Yeah, it must be something with the type of memory card.
    I have the same one and many of the games save files I have on it get corrupted from time to time. Thats why I was happy when I heard about the Wii's memory.

    Only solution is deleting the corrupted files and starting over.
    but it's nintendo's. i don't think its the type thats messing it up.

    and i've heard from multiple places that it is wiiconnect24's heat that messes it up

    and it got corrupted after a session of wiiconnect24 -.-


    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #7
    Shorty juanito's Avatar
    Member #
    50481
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4412-9544-9042-5315
    i got a corrupted memory but it was when my gamecube lost power and i was in the middle of a saving and that make the memory corrupted but with the wii i don't have any problem i keep my two memories in the wii slots

  8. #8
    40lb box of rape ROB64's Avatar
    Member #
    40281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,759
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by idjut
    i have gone through a few madcatz GC memory cards but my nintendo cards have lasted for years...
    i still use my MadCatz cards
    i bought a three pack for $10 in 2001 when i got my GC. now i use them for my wii
    thats weird...

  9. #9
    I like my Wii...A LOT!!! pantherfan's Avatar
    Member #
    52032
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Have you tried using it in your gamecube again?

  10. #10
    WiiKey-4-Me stok3d's Avatar
    Member #
    35371
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nintendo = Quality.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1019 corrupt wii

,
corrupt 1019 card on wii
,

corrupt 1019 wii

,
gamecube 1019 corruption
,

gamecube memory card 1019 corruption

,
how can i un-corrupt my gamecube memory card?
,
mad catz memory card 1019 corruption
,

memory card 1019 corruption

,
memory card 1019 wiiconnect24
,

wii 1019 corrupt

,
wii 1019 memory card corrupted
,
wii is corrupting gamecube save files
Click on a term to search for related topics.