LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok, NOW it's hilarious...

They're doing almost everything to avoid the simplest, most logical, and cost effective (time is money) method for storage - an external hard-drive. Storing manuals online? Compression on the games? OK I guess, but we're still going to need space when the game is expanded, or will they compress/decompress on the fly? How slow is that going to be? Will we have to endure 5-minute "compression" times in order to play a simple Wiiware game?

I really don't get it.

2. Ads

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Ok, NOW it's hilarious...

They're doing almost everything to avoid the simplest, most logical, and cost effective (time is money) method for storage - an external hard-drive. Storing manuals online? Compression on the games? OK I guess, but we're still going to need space when the game is expanded, or will they compress/decompress on the fly? How slow is that going to be? Will we have to endure 5-minute "compression" times in order to play a simple Wiiware game?

I really don't get it.
    Yeah, I can't find the logic behind that... You can compress all you want, but eventually you'll have to decompress it, and when that happens we will need more space lol

Spoiler Alert!

Ads