LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Help?

Need help with my wireless connection. I have a wireless router, and it works fine with my computer (an iBook) but it doesn't work with my wii. To be more in depth, Manual set up will not work with my wii, it will not find the signal, if I check for connection, my wifi connection shows up, and it has allmost a full 3 green bars, but when I click ok, it looses the signal. I have tried this nearly 20 times, and everytime I get the same strong connection when it is searching, but once found, I get a 51332 error. Thanks in advance.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Wii remote

Had the Wii for two weeks now, and today the three middle buttons on the remote quit working (the - , home, + row). Everything else seems to be working fine. I've restarted the Wii, and re-synched the controller but it's still not working.

This is especially frustrating 'cause I borrowed Z:TP from a friend, it's supposed to go back tomorrow, and now I can't save my progress!!! AAARGH!!!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    If it is a defective wiimote... you'd have to return the whole console back to the place where you bought it from... which would mean waiting for another wii >< Might want to just buy another wiimote for the mean time.

turbo'd wabbit

Member #
    Friends
    Or borrow your friends Wiimote to save your game and then give them both back at the same time.
    Oh no... Wii suck again!

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    Quote Originally Posted by casualimp
    Or borrow your friends Wiimote to save your game and then give them both back at the same time.
    ooo that was a good one too i like

turbo'd wabbit

Member #
    Friends
    Hi, This is my first post, so play nice ! I just bought a wireless router specifically for my wii and installled the fine. The wii picked it up first time and started installing the update with the parental controls (I've been living under a rock )

it has been stalling at about %75-80 for about 2 hours. I cant turn off the wii because it might damage the memory.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything i could do to fix it or should i call nintendo support.

Thanks a lot!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendofanboy
    Hi, This is my first post, so play nice ! I just bought a wireless router specifically for my wii and installled the fine. The wii picked it up first time and started installing the update with the parental controls (I've been living under a rock )

it has been stalling at about %75-80 for about 2 hours. I cant turn off the wii because it might damage the memory.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything i could do to fix it or should i call nintendo support.

Thanks a lot!
    NA, I've had to turn off the Wii before, if its still in the downloading stage it won't hurt anything. Just don't turn it off when its in the actual updating stage.
    BTW, try pinging your Wii from a computer, if it won't you defiantly need to reboot your Wii. I had to turn it off by holding down the power button. Actually had to do it twice then it downloaded fine. From what I could figure out the download stalled due to Nintendo's site being flacky and the Wii can't renegotiate very well.

Member #
    Friends
    Try changing the channel on the router. Try 1 or 11 first.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dan99iel
    Hey guys,

My wiimote started gettin really jittery and it was annoyin. After a very short think, ive found out a way to stop it from jittering. Just go to settings, sensor bar, sensitivity, and toggle that until only 2 dots appear. Worked for me!
    If your seeing more then two dots most likely other things in the room behind the TV are creating IR signals. A window or a light close to your TV will do this.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecontroller
    Well hi, i just got my wii today, i guess it was the first day that it came out in europe anyway, well i guess it kind of worked at first, i plugged everything in as said in the booklets and i turned it on, it worked for like 5 min for the setup to work, i already put a disk in, then it said that the disk didnt work, so i thought ive put it the wrong way so i tried turning of the wii and then changing the side of the disk and turn it back on, but when i tried taking the disk out, a blue light turned on for a sec or so then everything turned off. I tried every way said on the official websites but everytine i plugged out the power plugg and put it back in, it kind of worked, but then when i tried taking the disk out or even turning it on (it was on standby or the red light) it just turned off. help plz
    Well in the books, they say that if the light is red, it means the
    wiiconnect24(?) is off sssoooo...what does it mean?
    That makes no sense. First of all there is an Eject button on the Wii. Do NOT turn off your Wii, this isn't like old consoles, you can eject a game and put a new game in. You don't need to turn it off (though you do need to exit the game to the Wii Menu first). So try turning on your console with NO disk in. Get to the main Wii Menu. THEN put the disc in. You want to put it so that the data side (the side WITHOUT the label) is pointing towards the power buttons and all the other stuff. The label side should be pointing to the right if its vertical on the stand.

Ads