when im playing a game i can feel the wii rumbling slightly

Mario strikers: 438187 579069

if you add me pm me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

trouble with friends

i am having trouble understanding how to keep a "friends list" so to speak i want to connect to a few of my friends and do the wii parade and stuff like that is their anyone who can guide me in the right direction??

Member #
    Friends
    The VC games I downloaded roll from top to bottom of the screen and when they get to the bottom, they appear at the top again and roll back down. They don't stop so I cant play. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TorGa3iGhT
    so i'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, and read through the 5 pages and didn't hear anything similar really, or any solutions...

every 1 in 5 times about that I load a disc and after clicking the "start" button to begin play, the screen goes black and the system freezes. The only way to get it unfrozen is to hold down the power button for 5 seconds and the system shuts itself down. Then I have to turn the system back on and try again.

Does anyone have any ideas that could help me? I was thinking as a last resort returning it and getting another one, except the only problem is I can't find a store that has any in stock to do an even exchange for me, and i'm really not wanting to ship my wii out to nintendo, cuz it's gonna be weeks before I get it back.

Anyways, any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I've had the EXACT same problems and had to do the same as you to get it to work. I'm a little worried about this as well.

Member #
    Friends
    damn im reallyt nervous cause im getin my wii for xmas n i thought dat it wud work perfect!!!! how do you hard reset anyway?? just so i know! n does the sensor bar really work THAT bad??

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Meep, Wiimote problems!

So I waited at Gamestop 8 hours for my Wii, wee haw.

I get home, unpack it, and eating lunch at the same time.

Get everything set up, turned on, and sync the extra controller with the wii (which was a tad confusing, to be honest), and me and my family start having a go at Wii Sports.

Well, it comes to me and my sister playing boxing. We wind up smashing our controllers together, though. But everything seems to work fine, until we get to the main menu.

We've noticed that my wiimote hand wasn't showing up on screen! I pressed buttons, but the pointer didn't show up. Well, I waved it around, and it eventually showed up. But it would dissapear! When the pointer would reach the bottom half of the screen, it would dissapear again!

I moved the sensor bar about, no cookie.
    I even left the batteries out of it for 2 hours (the time I played Zelda with the working wiimote -- Extremely awesome game.) but no cookie. It DID work for a moment, however.

I might try it on my TV, since I set it up in the living room so my whole family can play.

I couldn't find a thing on dissapearing pointers, so... Maybe you guys can help. The manual says nothing at all about the wiimotes besides how to sync it.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends

I could use your help

I have tried altering all of my tv settings (tint, brightness, color, picture, sharpness, etc.) and I still cannot see to manuever through the Wii Menu.

Please somebody help!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanboi
    Hey I've just got a Wii and luv it but i do have on issue. When i boot up the system the menu looks fine for a second but then it gets really bright. This doesn't affect anything too much, it more of an annoyance. I am still able to see all channel and get in to them. In the game/disc, mii and photo channels the colours are corrected upon entering the channel. However in the shop the brightness remains, the text is difficult and at time impossible to read. It is really difficult navigate. I fideled with the TV settings with no luck. Since i've never had any other problems with the TV, the other channels display the correct colours and the menu does flash the correct colours at boot i think the problem is with the Wii. I'm not sure wat to do i have seen nothing about colour correction in the settings menu. I am planning to get component cables but im not sure if that will fix the problem and really i think the solution shouldnt be spending more money. Any help would be appreciate i haven't use virtual console yet coz i can't navigate the store. Any ideas?
    I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM....HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO HELP?

wii
    Member #
    Friends
    1341-3538-6778-3958
    hmm as far as dissapearing wiimote hands... mine disappears when i dont move the wiimote for like a certain period of time... like 30 seconds or something but if i wave it then it just comes back... so i think its supposed to do that and if it isnt then oh well because it doesnt bug me.

Member #
    Friends
    My hand is not disappearing, the screen is just so white that the boxes and writing do not show up unless the hand is on that specific box

Ads