LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The shop channel is so annoying. It just freezes on "Connecting..." and stays there forever. It is currently like this. Do you think it's just because everyone's trying to get on this? Or is something wrong with my wii??? Any ideas?
    Wii is AWESOME!

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda4ever26
    The shop channel is so annoying. It just freezes on "Connecting..." and stays there forever. It is currently like this. Do you think it's just because everyone's trying to get on this? Or is something wrong with my wii??? Any ideas?
    The only time I've had that problem is usually due to wireless interference or signal strength and it was intermittent depending on microwave usage phone usage or etc. So you may try to eliminate interference or wait until later.

Member #
    Friends
    i have found the same its reall annoying

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by spoorman
    It started with boxing. The boxer's remote hand froze pointing up. The nunchuk hand worked fine, but its hard to box with only one hand. So I tried tennis. When I press A to serve, the ball is tossed in the air, but I can't swing the racket. So I tried baseball. This is where it gets weird. The batter would swing the bat constantly without any movement of the remote. So I tried bowling. Hold the B button and release to throw ball, but my mii would turn and throw the ball at the crowd behind the lane! Makes them all jump.

I've tried to resync the remote several times, I've reset the sensitivity, everything suggested in the users manual to fix problems. Even changed the new batteries with newer batteries. Nothing has worked so far.

Any suggestions, or did I just get a bad remote.
    PS, it worked fine out of the box for about a day, then all this started.
    How many wireless and Bluetooth devices do you have in the room you're playing with? As noted on IGN's site about Wireless interference. They're actually having trouble with people's Wi-Fi connection interfering with the Bluetooth built into the Wii. Which the Wii-motes use bluetooth. So if You have a Motorola Razr, or a Sidekick 3 in your pocket it'll mess with the Wii-mote's signal. Just a thought.

PM Message me when you add me!

Top 3 All-Time Favorite Systems:
    Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    4664-0180-4516-1095

Some one please help :( the Wiis Breaking my TVs

Hi everyone.
    This is my first post so please bear with me. I red all 12 pages of the troubleshooting and i thought that all you guys were really helpful so i thought i would ask.
    I noticed there were no problems like this so here goes.
    Before Christmas i had a 21 inch TV, a PS2, a Video player and gamecube all connected.
    I got the Wii on christmas day. I was so happy i forget all other presents and plugged it in downstairs. The TV downstairs has sky and is 30 or so inchs. I played all day and all boxing day. I was then forced to take it up to my room. I got the Cube out the way and in the Wii. I played it for a day and i loved it. The next day i turned it on and ... I had these like ripples going up the screen. it starts at the bottom and works it way up. I checked wire and all connected properly. so i phoned the electricions. they said disconnect all appliences and then look. so i did and it was still there. There you go. It was the TV... so i thought. I went and bought a BRAND new TV 90. plugged everything in and yay no lines! next day got up played wii sports. Fine. Played Marvel ultimate allience. Fine. went back about 2-3 hours later and... LINES AND RIPPLES. the longer the wii is in the worst it gets! What the heck is wrong.
    I tried it on a 15inch and it was fine. is it just 21 inch or is it a wire defect of defect console. if i send it back i lose all saves and have to wait weeks for it...or...Every tv breaks.
    PLEASE i'm begging all of you! Please help me! I need my wii without lines and ripples

PLEASE!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejetdude
    Hi everyone.
    This is my first post so please bear with me. I red all 12 pages of the troubleshooting and i thought that all you guys were really helpful so i thought i would ask.
    I noticed there were no problems like this so here goes.
    Before Christmas i had a 21 inch TV, a PS2, a Video player and gamecube all connected.
    I got the Wii on christmas day. I was so happy i forget all other presents and plugged it in downstairs. The TV downstairs has sky and is 30 or so inchs. I played all day and all boxing day. I was then forced to take it up to my room. I got the Cube out the way and in the Wii. I played it for a day and i loved it. The next day i turned it on and ... I had these like ripples going up the screen. it starts at the bottom and works it way up. I checked wire and all connected properly. so i phoned the electricions. they said disconnect all appliences and then look. so i did and it was still there. There you go. It was the TV... so i thought. I went and bought a BRAND new TV 90. plugged everything in and yay no lines! next day got up played wii sports. Fine. Played Marvel ultimate allience. Fine. went back about 2-3 hours later and... LINES AND RIPPLES. the longer the wii is in the worst it gets! What the heck is wrong.
    I tried it on a 15inch and it was fine. is it just 21 inch or is it a wire defect of defect console. if i send it back i lose all saves and have to wait weeks for it...or...Every tv breaks.
    PLEASE i'm begging all of you! Please help me! I need my wii without lines and ripples

PLEASE!!!!
    Get an SD card, backup your saves on it (requires internet connection to get the update) and send you Wii in. I'd say somethin's wrong with you video cables. Not the Wii itself though.

Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    4664-0180-4516-1095
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe
    Get an SD card, backup your saves on it (requires internet connection to get the update) and send you Wii in. I'd say somethin's wrong with you video cables. Not the Wii itself though.
    thanks for the quick reply!
    so do i send it into nintendo? and why do i need the internet on it

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejetdude
    thanks for the quick reply!
    so do i send it into nintendo? and why do i need the internet on it
    Well, if you want to be able to transfer your save games to an SD card you have to get the newest firmware update when your Wii connects to the internet. The ability to transfer files to the SD card isn't on the Wii until you update it. That kinda sux for people without the internet. I'd call Nintendo tech support and find out exactly where you should send it.

Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    4664-0180-4516-1095
    i also forgot to add that even when a i disconnect the wii the lines stay on the TV. I moved the broken one into the conservatory. Its no where near the wii and it still has the lines and now my new TV is getting them

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    Call Nintendo. They have the best customer support so you can call them, not to be ignorant of the fact that nintendo knows the most about their own console...
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Ads