LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    sorry if this question was already posted.. but I've been having a very strange problem thats not going away, My wii internet isn't working... this includes wii browser, wii shop, everybody votes, news channel, weather channel and updates. It happened all of a sudden one day about a month ago and it hasnt fixed yet!! I've already tried re entering all my connection information but it keeps giving me an error code that the wii cant connect to the internet during the connection test!! somebody please help its driving me crazy, plus the new opera just came out and I really want to use it!! oh and the even weirder thing is that the orange light is still on whenever the wii is off, which means it IS connected to the internet when its not..

my wii is connected wirelessly and my regular computer internet is workin just fine
    Zelda TP is the greatest game ever

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Is your regular computer connected wirelessly too?

Member #
    Friends
    Dude I've been playing tanks on wii play for days and its pretty sweet. worked this morning. but then i put wii play in just now and it "could not be read" What's up? I cleaned it a bunch of times, other games work in the system. i don't get it. any help?

Member #
    Friends

TV Screen Fuzzy.

Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help!

I've just set up my Wii today and everything works great excepts the colour on the screen is all fuzzy. Everything black and white seems to be fine.

I have a LCD Hitachi Flat Screen.

Anyone having or had the same problems?

Thanks,

Mark

Member #
    Friends
    I downloaded some classic games, and most of them work fine, but the NES and some of the others older games (Sonic) split my screen in two horizontally and have the same image on both top and bottom. It's really distracting when trying to play those games, plus it makes everything so small. Anyone else have this issue?

Member #
    Friends

Help?

I was on the Wii Shop Channel, and all of a sudden my Wii remote wont work anymore. Its flashing the 4 blue dots and wont do anything else if I press a button. I know its the original first controller because I marked it. I replaced the batteries, Got close to the censor bar and everything and everytime I try to play the Wii it wont work. Please help, I really want to play my games!

Member #
    Friends
    Ive had my wii for 2 days and it worked completly fine until late te second day. Both by wiimotes dont do anything exept flash twice when a button is pushed or keep flashing when trying to sync it. Ive tried all the trouble shooting in the manuel and I think it has to do with the wii because they both went out at the same time. Please help and thanks

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip
    Hi guys,

I recently bought a nitendo wii and have just bought a 2nd controller and nunchuk but the 2nd controller wont work. Y is this....??
    I had the same problem. Well sync um for one. When playing a game i couldnt pick 2 player, press the home button on the wii remote and click remote settings then I think it reconnect. Put the remotes in the order you want by pressing 1 and 2 at the same time and wait till it responds. After you start the 2 player game you may have to do it again. That happens on splinter cell double agent.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    ((Well, since my previous post in here has been deleted since the thread is now a sticky, here it is again. xP))

Well, I've started up my Wii, and it's a-****in'-mazing! But three things are kinda' buggin' me.
    One, when I moved the Wiimote around, it seems to be fine, but after a bit, I noticed it'd get kinda jittery and go off-track for a fraction of a second occasionally.
    Two, I've noticed that when I'm moving around the Wiimote, it's kind of... I dunno, off. It doesn't feel like it's in the right place, sometimes. Bugs me a bit...
    Three, I was playing Wii Sports, and with the baseball game, when I first held the "bat," it was working totally fine, and then I switched to pitching. When I went back to the batting position, the exact way I held the Wiimote the last time was doing something different. Instead of being over the Mii's shoulder, the tip was facing the camera angle.

Anyone else having these problems? Any suggestions on how to fix or cope with them?

Thanks! ^_^
    --Kumo
    _________
    Dude I love your sig!

Member #
    Friends
    I have a problem that is freaking me out, the first day i used my wii it was fine and the seocnd day i used it and
    in the screen were static bars crossing the tv and its really annoying, does anyone has this problem?, how to fix?

Ads