LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0496-9037-0480-5253
    well i got a problem, it freezes up from time to time, and for some reason i lose connection with my wireless

Member #
    Friends
    2586-0491-1399-1823
    everythoing works fine.....just jadjust sensibility and everithing will woprk ok..i havent had any troubles playin call of duty...its a freaking amazing game...it took me a while to master the control though:P

Member #
    Friends

Wii sports game error

It tells me to eject the disk and power off/on. The disc might be bad, as the Tony hawk game works, anyone else do this?

Will an update help me and how do I do that+

Member #
    Friends
    6646-0448-8962-8326
    I don't understand why there are people having probs. I found the setup for the Wii to be surprisingly simple. Step by step. The up dates are only for parental control and storage managment. I just don't get it... Its Simple
    Last edited by MiiM; 12-03-2006 at 09:01 AM.
    Wiichat user: MiiM Code: 6646-0448-8962-8326 Wii nickname: MO w6646044889628326@wii.com

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    How long are the batteries supposed to last? We've used ours a lot since Sunday, and I think they finally died. I tried swapping in some other batteries that were lying around and they didn't work; I still get nothing but the four blinking lights on the remote.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    2586-0491-1399-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    How long are the batteries supposed to last? We've used ours a lot since Sunday, and I think they finally died. I tried swapping in some other batteries that were lying around and they didn't work; I still get nothing but the four blinking lights on the remote.

it all depends of how much u use the remot...if u play all freaking day im sure they will die really fast...get some rechargeable batteries:P...

Member #
    Friends
    6223-1629-4659-6835
    Quote Originally Posted by u1caesar
    it all depends of how much u use the remot...if u play all freaking day im sure they will die really fast...get some rechargeable batteries:P...

Actually, I played all of Sunday (Zelda f-kin rules man) and most of Monday-Wednesday this week, and I am still at full battery. How do i know this? press the home button, and check the little battery icon at the bottom of the screen, each controller has a battery indicator, and P1 remote has a full battery for me.

Also, if you have all 4 blinking lights on your controller, it probably means its not connected to the Wii. read the manual on how to connect it, but i roughly remember you having to press the Sync button on the remote and Wii (on remote its under the battery cover, on Wii its were you put your SD card) and then press 1 and then 2 on the wii remote.

If youre having WiFi issues, maybe its because you havent registered your MAC address with the router (as was mentioned before). go to your router settings and add the Wii's MAC Address.

And the weirdest issue ive seen here is the remote position issues. you guys should say where your sensor bar is and how far you are form the TV/sensor bar so that it makes it easier to see what the problem is. basically, i kind of have that problem too. I have my sensor bar on top of the TV, and my couch extends out on one side so that its only about two feet from the TV if i sit on the edge. If i sit on the edge i have to point up at the sensor bar so that its the center on the TV. however, if i comfortably sit all the way back on my couch, it centers perfectly.

First, you have to make sure your sensor bar is at the edge of the TV and aligned with the center of the TV. then, you have to see how far back you have to stand/sit and how high you have to stand/sit so that its in the middle. on a regular couch you should be able to sit back and play the wii comfortably (like for MUA) without any sensitivity issues. I'm thinking you should be about 3-4 feet back. You have to experiment with this to find the optimum comfort, distance, and sensitivity. also, play around with putting the sensor bar on the top or the bottom of your TV, depending on how high your TV is, you might get better results from the other alternative. if it's still a bit off, try using the sensor bar stand that comes with the Wii, its that little plastic thing you dont know what to do with

Hope this helps some of you and FYI, this is my first post, so nice to meet you all ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion

EDIT: I found this about the WiFi error codes. that should fix your wifi issues.
    Last edited by SpideyKonfusion; 11-24-2006 at 03:20 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i have a MAJOR WII PROBLEM every time i walk by my tv setup i notice that there is no wii there

stupid nintendo, why did they make so little for launch

Member #
    Friends
    2586-0491-1399-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_p275
    yeah i have a MAJOR WII PROBLEM every time i walk by my tv setup i notice that there is no wii there

XD...u r funny my friend...its a shame u dont have one...i bet u r gonna get 1 befor xmas:P...good luck...

and always have in mind that wii>ps3/360

Member #
    Friends
    6223-1629-4659-6835
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_p275

Analyst says more will be shipped soon. Also, GameStop confirms this as well.

I find it highly unlikely that the PS3 will ship more units out, but I'm very certain the Wii will have plenty out by the end of the year. I remember seeing on Digg that approx. 2 million Wii's would be shipped by the end of 2006.

No worries ^_^" you should go around this weekend looking for one, I'm sure you'll get one by next week. And the games aren't running out either, I went to Best Buy and 2 Toys R Us's today and saw displays for LOZ:TP with about 20 in each store, along with Wii displays with accessories and many games (Marvel Ultimate Alliance kicks major ass, and the DBZ game looks awesome as well).

However, if you dont have one because of financial issues, then youre on your own

-SpideyKonfusion
    Last edited by SpideyKonfusion; 11-24-2006 at 07:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Ads