LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i bought my wii yesterday and its awsome but i tried to use it today and the remote doesnt seem to work now. It worked yesterday when i bought it and now everytime i push a button the led on the bottom just flashes and i dont know what to do so it works again?
    can anyone help me out?

Member #
    Friends

I need serious help!(wii freeze)

everytime i go to 2 player mode for a game my wii freezes. i cant turn it off unless i pull the plug. anyone have any similar problems that could give me an idea of how to fix it?
    someone please help me .... im desperate to play my 3 new games i got b4 i knew that it freezes!!!!

Member #
    Friends

error

i need a little advice. i have not used my wii in a few months i moved the unit to a different spot near my tv and have just tried to play a game and and i am getting and error has occurred message. it is telling me to press the eject button and remove the disc, then turn the wii console off. the trouble shooting guide tells me to unplug the unit for 5 min and then restart it. then put the disc in which i have done, i am still getting the same message. the disc is only the wii sports disc and there is no scratches on it. could someone please give me some advice what i need to do to get up and start playing again. the unit itself is only 5 months old.

Member #
    Friends

Remote help

We are having trouble with our second remote... it works setting up the game but once the game starts - it stops. The motion of the remote does not work. Sometimes the player is moving on it's own - and the remote can do nothing to control it. This remote was working yesterday... and over night it is not working??? HELP!?!

Member #
    Friends
    lets sum it up in one here

the nintendo wii is a piece of f**king Shite.
    i bought mine 2 weeks ago (over half a year from launch date) - ive downloaded plenty of VC games and the internet browser and its been working absolutely perfectly since- THIS MORNING.
    except when the wiimotes unsync but that fixes with an easy power unplug.

i recently downloaded zelda 64 ocarina of time started playing everythin was fine was playing it last night for hours lol and i fell asleep with the wii left on - but ive done this before on the wii and on other consoles n no probs at all....

woke up in the morning, wii still on zelda screen still up try to turn it off with remote - dont work, tried holding down power button - dont work.. so i ave to unplug and im thinking, ok then.

try to load up zelda again and it crashes just before i press Start button so now im like, ok ill try again.
    held down power button, turned off and on again and now the f**king think doesnt boot up just a black screen.
    Unplugged the power for 10 minutes plugged back in and it was working so i was like Few............

played wii bowling for 2 mintues and it CRASHED AGAIN.
    so now im thinking - WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!

repeated this unplug process over and over again to see if it stops crashing, the longest ive played any game now without it crashing is 2 minutes and sometimes it doesnt even boot up, i feel like throwing this shitf**k of a console out the window

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by lofz
    lets sum it up in one here

the nintendo wii is a piece of f**king Shite.
    i bought mine 2 weeks ago (over half a year from launch date) - ive downloaded plenty of VC games and the internet browser and its been working absolutely perfectly since- THIS MORNING.
    except when the wiimotes unsync but that fixes with an easy power unplug.

i recently downloaded zelda 64 ocarina of time started playing everythin was fine was playing it last night for hours lol and i fell asleep with the wii left on - but ive done this before on the wii and on other consoles n no probs at all....

woke up in the morning, wii still on zelda screen still up try to turn it off with remote - dont work, tried holding down power button - dont work.. so i ave to unplug and im thinking, ok then.

try to load up zelda again and it crashes just before i press Start button so now im like, ok ill try again.
    held down power button, turned off and on again and now the f**king think doesnt boot up just a black screen.
    Unplugged the power for 10 minutes plugged back in and it was working so i was like Few............

played wii bowling for 2 mintues and it CRASHED AGAIN.
    so now im thinking - WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!

repeated this unplug process over and over again to see if it stops crashing, the longest ive played any game now without it crashing is 2 minutes and sometimes it doesnt even boot up, i feel like throwing this shitf**k of a console out the window
    Downloaded too much stuff and also treated your Wii improperly, call Nintendo and see if they'll even help an idiot like you out, Next!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    how can you download too much stuff? and im an idiot???? Right

i have 8 VC games and thats too much right.

if i cannot turn the power off with the remote OR the button how else am i gonna ****ing do it u stupid asswipe, have some respect u ignorant little fag

try and see whats happening from my point of view - im looking for help not retards like u.. now piss off

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    how can you download too much stuff? and im an idiot???? Right

i have 8 VC games and thats too much right.

if i cannot turn the power off with the remote OR the button how else am i gonna ****ing do it u stupid asswipe, have some respect u ignorant little fag

try and see whats happening from my point of view - im looking for help not retards like u.. now piss off

Just call Nintendo! Get some help from them, but I believe leaving it on all night more than once is not a wise idea my friend as I stated earlier on that other thread it probably froze.

Sorry for being a "fag", "retard", and "asswipe". Normally people would just try and piss you off more, but I'm just too tired. ADVICE: Respect the machine and don't call it shit just because you did something that isn't good for machines. Calling it shit brings the faboys blood to a boil.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    nah my bad.
    it just pisses me off when im in desperate need for help and you get someone replying who couldnt give 2 shits,

another thing that tops it off is that Today is my day off of work and i was hoping for a couple hours play on Zelda! - Great stuff
    except now its a couple hours on the phone

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    nah my bad.
    it just pisses me off when im in desperate need for help and you get someone replying who couldnt give 2 shits,

another thing that tops it off is that Today is my day off of work and i was hoping for a couple hours play on Zelda! - Great stuff
    except now its a couple hours on the phone
    Ya thats a bummer...
    Sorry for letting my fanboy instincts out!

I say the system may have froze.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads