Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thank you

Member #
    Friends
    hi

i just got the wii internet a few days ago and everything seems to be working fine except that whenever i try to log onto my email (aol) it tells me that i cant view my email until ive enabled cookies and javascript. but i can't seem to figure out how to do that . can anyone help me?

any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, I really need some help.
    I bought a component cable and plugged it in my Sharp Aquos LC-32GA5E.
    The problem I have is that there are black bars / lines at the sides of the screen (right and left) so it's underscanned.

I have the tv-type on 480p HDTV, and also the widescreen settings on 16:9 (So please don't ask questions about that).

I do not have this problem with the tv-type on 60hz 480i.
    When I put the settings on 4:3 on 480p, the screen adds even more black bars / lines.
    This means that the wii added the black bars / lines by default on 480p, (right) how do I solve this.

I bought Endless Ocean and it has terrific gfx with the component cable, and I want to play it without the limitation of not having widescreen.
    Please help....

Member #
    Friends
    My son and I have just completed all stories and episodes of the LEGO StarWars: The complete saga. We had 95% of the characters unlocked and were able to use them(purchased). This was last night. When we woke up in the morning he started up the system, boot up the game disc, and loaded our game. It was as if we had started from scratch. All charachters and episodes were locked except the first default episode and chapter, all charachters gone, everything... I followed the step by step instructions from

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/..._62.html(Steps listed below)

According to test there is no problem with my console memory. I understand that if the console drive is reformatted the data you've backed up on a card won't work either. Is this true? Reading through these posts is kind of scary. Does anyone have any help to restore lost game data?

Try going to the Mii
    Channel and create a new Mii (how to).

Once the Mii is created, verify that it shows up in the Mii plaza.

Power off the console, then power it back on and go back to the Mii channel.
    If the Mii you just created is still there, then the Wii console's system memory is fine and a repair is not necessary.

If the Mii you just created is not there, then there appears to be a problem with the Wii console's internal save feature and a repair is necessary. Please click here to get in contact with our Consumer Support department

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Method89
    Hey, I really need some help.
    I bought a component cable and plugged it in my Sharp Aquos LC-32GA5E.
    The problem I have is that there are black bars / lines at the sides of the screen (right and left) so it's underscanned.

I have the tv-type on 480p HDTV, and also the widescreen settings on 16:9 (So please don't ask questions about that).

I do not have this problem with the tv-type on 60hz 480i.
    When I put the settings on 4:3 on 480p, the screen adds even more black bars / lines.
    This means that the wii added the black bars / lines by default on 480p, (right) how do I solve this.

I bought Endless Ocean and it has terrific gfx with the component cable, and I want to play it without the limitation of not having widescreen.
    Please help....
    Unfortunately this might be a service menu error set by the manufacturer. Try viewing other 480p sources such as a DVD player. If the problem persist then your 480p screen size was set wrong by the manufacturer.
    Let me know if this is the case.

Member #
    Friends
    Hello, all wii lovers
    I need some help here and wish somebody could help me =]
    I have a modded wii and i just recently got the smash bro. from jap because i can play region free...but when I put in the disc, it requires update, so....i updated it.
    After the update, it turns out kinda weird on my wii menu, i have 2 weather and new broadcast which one is for US and one is for JAP, and when I try to go into my wii setting, it doesnt let me.....is there any way to fix it? or remove the update?

Member #
    Friends
    I think that's called a bricked Wii, I haven't got any experience with it, but you may want to wait for the new update for the wii to come, but how to fix it without waiting for the new update, I dont know, I only heard about the waiting for the update one.

Member #
    Friends
    5487-1658-4151-4003
    omfu5

Member #
    Friends
    heyhey...quick question bout SD memory card, when i save a game is saves to the wii memory and not to the SD card, why is that? i put the card in i want to save to the card

Member #
    Friends
    Hi. Ok so I have this weird problem maybe you guys can help me out. Ok, so I went to the store and bought a wii. Me and the guy I bought it off of we're talking about differant types of controllers you can buy. And then I purchased it and left the store. I dropped the box onto some weird rocks on the way. So then I got home, and plugged it in. I was playing footsies with my brother when all of a sudden the wii had never turned on. So, what I think is that the guy who sold me the wii stole both my controllers. I think he put some metal into the wii too, because when I threw it at my neighbors dog his leg made a weird noise, like when I dropped a rock onto my wii. So do you think it's a stupid idea to duct tape my wii controller onto a cardboard tube and kleenex box to use as a guitar for games that I might need a guitar?

Ads