LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hi
    can anyone please help, I bought pikmin from gamecube to play on wii but when you get to start menu it will not start, please help
    dewdrop

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Yellow Light?

I have a Wii, it all works completely fine, never gave me any trouble, out of the blue, i get a yellow light on my Wii, where the red/blue lights normally are, i cannot get it to go red and shut completely off, help?

Member #
    Friends
    You may want to make sure your g-cube controller is in the top of the Wii or it will not work, all i can help ya with

Member #
    Friends
    thank you so much
    dewdrop

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sumashi
    Hello, all wii lovers
    I need some help here and wish somebody could help me =]
    I have a modded wii and i just recently got the smash bro. from jap because i can play region free...but when I put in the disc, it requires update, so....i updated it.
    After the update, it turns out kinda weird on my wii menu, i have 2 weather and new broadcast which one is for US and one is for JAP, and when I try to go into my wii setting, it doesnt let me.....is there any way to fix it? or remove the update?
    I happened to have the same problem with this person. I put in the Japanese version of super smash bro. brawl, and update it, it messes up my whole Wii interface, like I have two news channels/ weather broadcast ( one news and one weather broadcast in English, one news and weather broadcast in Japanese, total of 4 channels taken up the Wii menu spaces.) As I was told, by updating it with the English update, it would fix the game, but so far the newest update I believe is super smash bro. brawl English version, which was just released last weekend. ssbb itself is a DVD9, double layers disc, which I have been gather information and know that very small percentage people's Wii cannot read the game, so I wanted to know
    1.) Is there anything right now for me to use to fix it?
    2.) Because I cannot enter the setting, I cannot go setup my internet for Wii, is there other ways to update? or rather, any ways to enter the setting or set my internet up on my Wii?
    3.) If my friend happens to have a Wii too and can update it online, is the update transferable via the SD card? ( this is a very crazy thought, please excuse me from asking this, but I really would like to try everything to fix my Wii :S)
    4.) Any other information about this problem's solution, suggestion I'ld like to read too.
    Thank you for helping me :] (Really want to play ssbb online with my friends already T-T)
    Last edited by adam780930; 03-12-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by adam780930
    I happened to have the same problem with this person. I put in the Japanese version of super smash bro. brawl, and update it, it messes up my whole Wii interface, like I have two news channels/ weather broadcast ( one news and one weather broadcast in English, one news and weather broadcast in Japanese, total of 4 channels taken up the Wii menu spaces.) As I was told, by updating it with the English update, it would fix the game, but so far the newest update I believe is super smash bro. brawl English version, which was just released last weekend. ssbb itself is a DVD9, double layers disc, which I have been gather information and know that very small percentage people's Wii cannot read the game, so I wanted to know
    1.) Is there anything right now for me to use to fix it?
    2.) Because I cannot enter the setting, I cannot go setup my internet for Wii, is there other ways to update? or rather, any ways to enter the setting or set my internet up on my Wii?
    3.) If my friend happens to have a Wii too and can update it online, is the update transferable via the SD card? ( this is a very crazy thought, please excuse me from asking this, but I really would like to try everything to fix my Wii :S)
    4.) Any other information about this problem's solution, suggestion I'ld like to read too.
    Thank you for helping me :] (Really want to play ssbb online with my friends already T-T)
    Problem was solved by using the English update

Bout @ Brawl 1032-0970-65 B-Out's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    where do i find my wii code and user name?
    Brawl FC
    Bout @ 1032-0970-6529

Member #
    Friends

Blue light turns on by itself

I read in previous messages that the slot "glows" if you're recieving mail, updates, etc. I guess that explains why I woke up yesterday morning to a blue light. (My wife accused me of forgetting to turn it off) As I type the Wii is "glowing" again. Which makes sense since I just tried sending an e-mail to my Wii. But it has been "glowing" like this for 45 minutes. How long does it take to receive an email? -or- Does it glow until I retrieve the message? (Does it "glow" to indicate I have a message waiting for me?) Either way, it is annoying. Is there a way to make it stop doing this?

Member #
    Friends
    2041-2597-5864-0658
    It will glow until you read the message but you can turn it off in the Wii settings, just go to WiiConect24, slot illumination.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks sshhh, I've been looking all over for that.

Ads