LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yep the cable has made a huge difference, excellent.
    GE FC: Carlito 3894 5620 4868
    MW3 AC: Deadlock 2347 6266 8714

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Can't read disc

We never had a problem with our wii until we bought modern warfare black ops for 50 bucks. It worked fine for two weeks as well the other games. Now wii can't read the disk for black ops. We returned it thinking it was the disk and the new one does not work either as well the others. We cleaned them all and nothing. My 9 year old saved his money forever for this game and now he's driving me insane because he can't play it anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on what's wrong or how to fix it! Please email me at kkzmmfive@msn.com. Thank you so much

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkzmmfive View Post
    We never had a problem with our wii until we bought modern warfare black ops for 50 bucks. It worked fine for two weeks as well the other games. Now wii can't read the disk for black ops. We returned it thinking it was the disk and the new one does not work either as well the others. We cleaned them all and nothing. My 9 year old saved his money forever for this game and now he's driving me insane because he can't play it anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on what's wrong or how to fix it! Please email me at kkzmmfive@msn.com. Thank you so much
    It's simple: nintendo knows black ops breaks the wii. I suggest taking advantage of your warranty either in store or through nintendo directly.

Member #
    Friends
    I got Netflixs on my wii and it downloaded from the shop channel after I was done none of the games work on my wii but everything else works..when I put in a game it says unable to read game.can anybody help me

Member #
    Friends
    yo my games dont work, makes a weird sound sometimes, and always says error has occured. i cant play sonic riders, call of duty BO, metroid prime 3, goldeneye or any of my other 20 games. but it's kinda weird, cuz ,twilight princess and brawl work, sometimes. twilight might have a error right from the menu, or it'll work and have a error after 20+ mins of gameplay. or brawl will work, (surprisingly) after a few matches. could somebody help me out? cause i dont want to send it to nintendo until i try everything. (i tried tapping, vaccumming dirt, dvd lens cleaner everything) any other ideas? i wanna play these games again...

Member #
    Friends
    I need help!!!! My wii was working fine one day and now it will not even turn on! All the plugs are in place, I tried disconnecting every thing and reconnecting it and it still wont work. The light wont even turn on. The day before this happened I was playing smash brothers and it was working perfectly. I don't know how long the warranty is on it, but I have had this system for two years. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Member #
    Friends
    everyone, can you help me? i have a problem with my wii.... my wii said " ERROR 003" after i'm upgrade...what happend?? do you know??thank you so much>>>

Member #
    Friends
    PLEASE HELP my wii is making werid sounds and tearing up my games please help! if you wanna check all the problem go to "HUGE Wii Troubleshooting Problem"

Member #
    Friends
    Hi All, i bought my Wii a few months ago, specifically for the Goldeneye game (i bought the N64 years and years ago for the same reason), and today, i finally got round to registering my wii in the nintendo club today! Problem is, is when i go to set up my wii channels, or if i go through to wii connect 24 in the settings, it starts connecting to the iternet, then it always comes back with the same message "the wii connect 24, and the wii shop services are not currently being offered". This is seriously frustrating! has anyone else had this issue, and how can i get it fixed. the counter trouble shoots are thus:

The internet connect is of the new fibre optics, so its the fastest connection there is! esides, i have no problem playing GE online.

I registered properly, and verified my nintendo club registration with an e-mail. i have received my 1250 gratis stars, which proves my registration was completed properly.

Please can anyone help?

Many thanks

Member #
    Friends
    What country did you selected? Wii Channels does not offer at all countries. Change the country and you will be ok. I recommend puting UK. I live in Cyprus, i had the same problem and i changed to UK

Ads