LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Isn't here as much Trulen's Avatar
    Member #
    2533
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    You really must admit.

    Nintendo knows how to make money.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    You really must admit.

    Nintendo knows how to make money.
    *Sigh* I guess so. You just know that the 60% of the younger Wii audience is going to convince their parents to pay for the online, no matter how garbage it is. And if Nintendo is smart enough to play off of that possibility, nay, inevitability, then they must be pretty damn smart.

  3. #13
    Your Savior Dkw0101's Avatar
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookslave
    ...What? That doesn't even make sense. Charging money doesn't make it the best, the features make it the best. It's logical that they can charge money, though, because they provide such an enjoyable experience online. I've only said it 3 times now.
    no wat your saying is "it has to be payed for so it can be good"

    it doesn't have to cost money to be good.


    Spoiler Alert!

    Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added


  4. #14
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    no wat your saying is "it has to be payed for so it can be good"

    it doesn't have to cost money to be good.
    That isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that it's reasonable to pay for Xbox Live because it's the definitive online experience. What you're saying is that if it's being paid for, it's good. They're two completely different things.

  5. #15
    Your Savior Dkw0101's Avatar
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    yea but if it's good does not mean it has to be charged for, nintendo can make good online and still make the money for it from the extra money they rack up from selling games and the money they get from VC downloads.


    Spoiler Alert!

    Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added


  6. #16
    WiiChat Member Nookslave's Avatar
    Member #
    35396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    yea but if it's good does not mean it has to be charged for, nintendo can make good online and still make the money for it from the extra money they rack up from selling games and the money they get from VC downloads.
    I never said it has to be charged for if it's good, I said that it is reasonable
    for online to be charged for it it's very good online. I never said it had to be.

  7. #17
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    if you people actually read the artical you would see that it has been stressed that not all games will use this new service.

    also nintendo online is not bad. sure there are friendcodes, but atleast we still have random matches. you cant say the current online is bad because there is no voice chat. i guarantee that the wii will have voicechat.

    the only thing that seperates the wii online and XBL is the modes online, downloadable content and friend codes. the first to will most likely change in nintendo's favour with this new service.

  8. #18
    Project 64 JENKINS's Avatar
    Member #
    51097
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    they should start using something like the gamertag instead of these codes


    Currently Playing
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    Call of Duty 4(360)

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member ShawVAuto's Avatar
    Member #
    8343
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    213
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nintendo is making the right move in my mind. Thing is, XBL has such rich and cool content because you pay for it. Your money goes towards building a better online community, PERIOD!! If you can play games for free online, what incentive do developers have to create new downloadable content if they will not get paid for it? It's like saying, why do they have to charge for VC games? Because it's not free for them. Try playing Madden 08 online via Wii then Madden 08 via XBL.... notice the HUGE difference? That's the difference between free and paying. We will not get headsets because headsets are not free to make. Why would they go through ALL of the hassle of creating voice chat games just so people can use it for free. It costs money to create better gaming plateau's for you gamers. You wanted headsets, they are now coming, you wanted downloadable content, they are now coming, you wanted no friend codes, they are coming. Pay to play will delete the friend codes because the free games will use them as a boost for you to go with Pay and Play. Wii's online revolution is coming but it will not be free and it can't be .

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member madbeanman's Avatar
    Member #
    23375
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    241
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    Nintendo is making the right move in my mind. Thing is, XBL has such rich and cool content because you pay for it. Your money goes towards building a better online community, PERIOD!! If you can play games for free online, what incentive do developers have to create new downloadable content if they will not get paid for it? It's like saying, why do they have to charge for VC games? Because it's not free for them. Try playing Madden 08 online via Wii then Madden 08 via XBL.... notice the HUGE difference? That's the difference between free and paying. We will not get headsets because headsets are not free to make. Why would they go through ALL of the hassle of creating voice chat games just so people can use it for free. It costs money to create better gaming plateau's for you gamers. You wanted headsets, they are now coming, you wanted downloadable content, they are now coming, you wanted no friend codes, they are coming. Pay to play will delete the friend codes because the free games will use them as a boost for you to go with Pay and Play. Wii's online revolution is coming but it will not be free and it can't be .
    Number one Sony allows voice chat on its free online service. Also it is in no way a fact that this new service will eliminate friend codes or provide us with voice chat.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

bided for wii games online
,
cod3 pay and play wii
,
how to get pay and play channel for wii
,
is pay and play on the wii free
,
nintendo wii pay and play
,

what is wii pay & play

,
wii pay & play
,
wii payandplay
,
wii wfc pay & play what is it?
,
wii wfc pay and play
,

wiipay

,
?wfc pay and play?
Click on a term to search for related topics.