LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Go to Circuit City before it opens this sunday. They're going to be selling Wii's this Sunday.

Source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=172832

Member #
    Friends
    +1 on wiialerts, but it still takes some luck. Amazon seems to be getting them in every couple of weeks, and typically they show up on Wednesdays. I've seen them anywhere from 9:30 to 11:30 MST.

Retail stores, as others have pointed out, vary in when they receive shipments. Try calling various stores to ask, or better yet, go to each of the stores and ask some of their stock people in person.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by wii4kids
    Not sure about all places and all stores, but Toys R Us said they only put them out on Sundays. Even if they get them mid week, they will wait until Sunday. They said to call on Sat night and they will let you know if they have any for the next day.
    Thats the one i have had the best of luck, I think Ever store in the Toys-R-Us Chain does this practice. They are one of the larger ones that process orders froma central warehouse. If your looking at stores i would say this is you best bet.

Other large stores that use there own warehouse system seem to ship them out when ever they get them, so there is no set date on when they show up. Best bet is find a store where you know someone that works there and get the heads up ahead of time maybe even have them set one aside.

Ads