Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Trade Wii for Playstation 3?

wfjdsh gehg eitjeitewi9 ee
    Last edited by Yewlex; 10-08-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    It's like all the others who get bored of the wii...Use the search bar because I'm sure there's something there...Or if not (surprisingly) then search it on the net...there's sure to be someone who's weighed up the pros and cons of the consoles there and they won't be bias like many of the people here (mean no disrespects).
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    0795-8922-4951-2684
    idk, i was thinking about it as well. the Wii is a fun consule and all but I myself am into shooters and realistic automobile games and at this point Wii doesnt really have that many to offer (online-wise anyway). And yes there has been word that the Wii will come out with a number of good games in the mear future including online games, but theres been another rumor that has been said about the Wii that, they might start charging for online usage. With that being said the PS3 isnt such a bad idea since it offers so many games and free online. But the choice is up to you really. I will wait a while and see what the Wii will offer, dont give up on it yet.
    Last edited by KTIGZ; 02-25-2008 at 02:37 AM.
    NEW JERSEY SSBB PLAYERS COME HERE
    HTML Code:
    http://www.wiichat.com/atlantic-north/55414-new-jersey-ssbb-players-post-here.html

Member #
    Friends
    4859-7354-0985-6081
    yea don't give up on wii yet

Thanks to LinksDarkSide for the sig

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by Yewlex
    Should I trade my Wii for a playstation 3? I've had my Wii for a while and don't really play it that much except for guitar hero, and am more interested in consoles like the xbox 360 for shooting games like halo 3. and am pretty sure playstation offers far more shooter games than the Wii.
    what are the + and - for the playstation.
    thanks
    Pros: High definition graphics, hard drive, great exclusives and motion controller
    Cons: Too big! Cost alot of money.

Thats some pros and cons... I got some from here http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...eneration.html I cant belive I said that much pros! Im a wii fan!
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    Well PS3 doesn't have halo, nor does it even have many good shooters except CoD4 which is multiplatform, UT3 which is also multiplatform (its on PC and coming to 360) and Resistance which is their exclusive shooter.

Unless you can sell the Wii on like ebay or to an actual person I wouldn't sell it because you won't get much from a store like gamestop. I would just keep it or give it to family, then buy the PS3 or 360, whichever you want.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    2243-5630-5304-4826
    no don't do it. because there are so many good games coming out in the future. such as SSBB, Mario kart wii, and others so just be patient

*SSBB-2277-6295-7846*

Member #
    Friends
    Yeh. The Wii is going to get better. But if you really feel you're not interested in it anymore, I suggest a 360. They have a crapton of good games, and plenty of good games coming this year as well.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by KTIGZ
    idk, i was thinking about it as well. the Wii is a fun consule and all but I myself am into shooters and realistic automobile games and at this point Wii doesnt really have that many to offer (online-wise anyway). And yes there has been word that the Wii will come out with a number of good games in the mear future including online games, but theres been another rumor that has been said about the Wii that, they might start charging for online usage. With that being said the PS3 isnt such a bad idea since it offers so many games and free online. But the choice is up to you really. I will wait a while and see what the Wii will offer, dont give up on it yet.
    omg for the price of one game, $50, you get online for a year. thats what i'm guessing right? now do you think the online is gonna suck since they are making you charge? i doubt it! stop being so freakin cheap!

although honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if nintendo did something dumb like charge a monthly fee.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    I would say keep your wii, because I don't like PS3, but if you prefer games that are on the PS3, like cod4 or ut3, that aren't on the wii, then you should.

Ads