+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    I <3 my Wii.

SSBB is by and large more fun than Halo could ever hope to be in my eyes.

But this is my personal opinion and I'm sure MANY will disagree, but meh..

I was never much of an FPS fan, I mean to me they're all clones of DOOM (with interchangeable WW2 or Sci-Fi plots) which in turn is a clone of wolfenstein 3d.

Brawl adds something new to the mix. An online fighter with a more platforming element to it than the standard arena fighters. Also it incorporates online "death matching" into the mix, all whilst using lovable gaming mascots we all grew up with to kick the ever loving hell out of each other.

There is right now the biggest reason to love your wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4338-4048-9750-2550
    I love the interaction the sports the effects and its addicting.Hope u guys like the wii. And my Grandmother plays the wii also she LOVES making miis right now were making ones of paula abdul randy jackson and simon cowell PM me if u ever want to see them Thanks, bai^^

Member #
    Friends
    7873-0687-2774-9405

I love my wii!

I love how I can make Mii characters and show them off on the check Mii out channel!

Member #
    Friends
    7826-1188-2957-5742
    i love my wii, ssbb, and wavebird controller(s).
    Last edited by mr2spec; 03-14-2008 at 05:19 PM.
    SSBB S/N: Tones
    SSBB FC: 4167 4186 7828

Just PM if you add, and i'll do the same.

Member #
    Friends
    1578-8913-2912-9112
    Me + Wii =
    I love my Wii. It by-far destroys any other console out there. I just bought SSBB, and now I love my Wii even More.

Wii owned Games:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Wii Sports, NES Kerby, NES Super Mario 3, NES Castlevania
    Wii Hardware:
    Wiimotes x2, Nunchucks x2, Classic Controller, USB Apple Wii keyboard, Wiimote/Nunchuck rubber grip skins (red), 2GB sd memmorycard.

SuperSmashBros. Brawl Friend Code :: 0301-9500-3481 | Add me and we can Destroy Eachother

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Ok time for me to chime in. I got one last Sunday at Toys R Us and don't have kids and am not a kid. They got in 54 and I was lucky enough to get one. Got it all for myself cause I heard it was alot of fun from a girl at work who plays it every day. The only video game console I owned was Atari 2600 and I am into all the old school games no fighting games just fun games. So here I am excited I got one. I love bowling it is so cool I play it all the time. Wanted Dance Revolution but they were out of it so I got guitar hero. I did buy a package deal and got extra remotes and batteries and Olympics, Wii Play and Mario Brawl which I am giving to my 13 year old nephew. But I love the Wii and it's really cool.

I love how you make Mii's and can clone other peoples. A girl at work send me her Mii's and there in my plaza now. Don't undertsand the parade thing just yet but one of hers showed up there but her name i use in my address book wasn't on it so I didn't know it was hers and it wasn't one in the plaza where her othr Mii's are. Need to learn more about all that. What is with the shopping channel and how much is it to buy old school games? I know you need points. Tonight I may try guitar hero it's still in the box but I want some fun cute games I can play sitting down. Is Carnival fun? I have a 40 inch HD Flat Panel so it's cool and I love how on bowling we see our Mii's in the background while playing. I haven't played anything else well I tried Golf for 5 minutes but so far I love bowling. But just to sit and check out other Mii's and clone them is fun LOL!!

There is still more about the Wii I need to know. I bought the extra component video cables too. I am on my way to Walmart now to check out games. But what other games will I like since I am used to old games? And which ones are good for when it's just me and noone else. I saw there is a pinball one and a trivia one. I also saw Catz which I have for my PC but i heard this is different and you don't adopt cats and watch them grow that it's not that good. And I have Wii Fit on order does it come with the same pad as DDR so I'll have an extra one if I buy DDR. Anwyways sorry for the long post but I was looking to find a forum so I could learn more about the Wii. I am not a kid and I still love it and am having fun with it even if all I've mostly played is bowling. My newphew has X-Box360 and Wi and even a playstation 2I think and he said Wii would be more for me and it's fun..

Rose
    Last edited by Rose4uKY; 03-15-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I think the Wii is great, I just want to know how durable it is. Because my Wii has fallen twice and I just want to know if I should be concerned.

Member #
    Friends
    You should ask that question in another thread, because this thread is supposed to be happy points about the wii. I'll quickly tell you that it should be okay, depends what it landed on, how far from the floor it was when it fell. Check that it reads discs okay.
    Don't tell idjut about this.

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidantis
    I think the Wii is great, I just want to know how durable it is. Because my Wii has fallen twice and I just want to know if I should be concerned.
    Hi Cidanitis! Like Foosoo said, you should be fine if it reads discs... and if there isn't an obvious rattle.

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    Thanx for the responce Foosoo and idjut.

The Wii is without a doubt one of the coolest thing invented within the past ten years.

At first i didn't play it much because there wasn't a lot of good games for it other tha Twilight Princess, and i couldn't connect it to the internet. But now that SSBB and many other games have come out i play it almost non-stop.

So i say: Thank you Nintendo, you have been there my whole life starting with the NES and now with the Wii you never stop to impress me. The Wii is the best platform i have ever played on and i hope the next Nintendo platform will be even better.

Thank you Shigeru Miyamoto, you made my childhood the best it could be, and i hope you make the rest of my life the best it can be.

Ads