LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-2332-3129-0150

Best day ever perhaps?

Well today owned. I went down to toys r us (i had a preorder) and i got there at about 11:30, the store opening at noon. There must of been 100-120 people in line. I was waaaaay at the back, like 3rd to last. So at quarter to 12, an employee comes out and starts yelling "Preorders! Preorders, come on in!"
    I was psyched because i didn't think they were gonna do it that way. So anyway, about 10 people get out of line and go in the store....the best part? seeing the looks on all the suckers freezing their asses off in line that had been waiting all night! (not to be a bitch to anyone who did have to wait in line for a long amount of time, but it was awesome ) It was funny because these same people were giving me the "You're retarded for showing up so late" looks.

So i go in the store with my mom, and we go into the game section. It was awesome....only a handful of people and anything in the store was ours....no chaos and people swiping things off the shelves...i felt like a VIP.
    So I picked up my Wii console, Zelda, an extra Wiimote and Nunchuk, and 2 Wiimote gloves: Yoshi Green and Princess Peach pink (for my sis).

We walk out and people are giving us the same dirty looks as we walk away with our bag. Yeah it was sweet.

But after turning this baby on and setting it up? holy crap....i swear, its like the coolest thing ever. Zelda owns! The graphics on it are awesome! screw the ps3 fanboys saying its GC graphics...zelda is far from it. Wii sports is also aweosme and boxing owns unlike what the disappointing review said. I also picked up excite truck from gamestop, also a really cool game, but a little tough to get used to.
    The wii is just so sweet, i feel like if i go on im gonna make a 3 page post, so ill end it here. Its long enough. lol

So yeah, awesome day. How bout you guys?
    Last edited by Scuba Kid; 11-19-2006 at 04:48 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4287-9909-4049-1336
    I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

Us down here in little New Zealand aren't getting ours for ages...
    Add me for Wii! PM me if you do.

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    awww....ya i feel for you guys. I don't think i could wait any longer without killing myself. lol
    i barely handled the ride home.

Member #
    Friends
    Thats not really sweet. Being one of those people who spent 12-24 hours freezing my ass off, it would be rather frustrating for some kid and his mother to go in before us, preorder or not.

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    But look at it from the OP's view Beazel.

Nice heartwarming story there, and yes... NZ not getting it till later. We still have 2 and a half weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

Member #
    Friends
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazel
    Thats not really sweet. Being one of those people who spent 12-24 hours freezing my ass off, it would be rather frustrating for some kid and his mother to go in before us, preorder or not.
    her mother, and those people who went in because of their preorder had to camp as well. so you can blow it out your ass.

Member #
    Friends
    Sounds like you had a great day.

There's been a lot of campout and preorder horror stories posted today, glad to see someone's day went all according to plan

Member #
    Friends
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    Thanks.

Ads