Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii for a day

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0169-9501-5816-7969

Wii for a day

I know that during console launches, those who read forums always get a bad taste of the console. Why? Because anyone who has a problem with it immidiately posts while those who are loving it are too busy loving it to care.

I searched all around my county trying to get a Wii today but I just came up empty. I started at around 6 AM but there were just too many die hards who had camped out. My friend Todd got one however, and I have spent the whole day playing his.

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the thing. We mainly played Wii Sports with a little Zelda thrown in there. Wii Sports was an absolute blast. It was not long before my mother, father, and sister were wanting to play it.

I just wanted to come on here and praise it. Sure, some people may not like it, but I for one freakin love the thing. It was a blast and our arms are dead tired from boxing all day. (Talk about a weight loss program)

That is all.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    4287-9909-4049-1336
    Thank-You for spreading the word about the GOOD side of the Wii!
    Add me for Wii! PM me if you do.

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Trust me, I am only posting because my friend left my house and went home. If I had one I would still be playing it!

I am even more bummed I didn't get one today now.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Ads