+ Reply to Thread
    Brawl is The Best SSB nintendo_oldschool's Avatar
    Member #
    Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. Sub Mains Wolf & Toon Link
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6064-9014-5481-1100

Wii Game Idea, well kinda

Is it me or do you guys think they should make a Duck Hunt for Wii (I know there is Ultimate Duck Hunting.But I mean they should make a remake for the Wii. You could use the Wii Zapper there also could be Boss fights like Daffy Duck,Baby Huey,Donald Duck, Howard the Duck(80's MOvie),Duck Man,Darkwing Duck, Launchpad,Hewey,Duey and Louie last but not least Scrooge McDuck. I think it might be hard for Nintendo to licence all those characters, In that case they can just make there own ducks, A la Puchout(Made up Guys).What do you guys or gals think about this Idea?
    Wii Games: Wii Sports,Wii Play,Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games,Game Party,Links Crossbow Training,SSBB,House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return.

Next Games to Buy:Mario Kart Wii,Wii Fit,Mario Stadium Baseball, Cooking Mama: Cookoff,Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged,Big Brain Acadmy Wii Degree,Wario Ware SM, Animal Crossing Wii,Boom Blox.

Member #
    Friends
    I would pay about $.15 for that game.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    They should just make it available via the VC.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendo_oldschool
    Is it me or do you guys think they should make a Duck Hunt for Wii (I know there is Ultimate Duck Hunting.But I mean they should make a remake for the Wii. You could use the Wii Zapper there also could be Boss fights like Daffy Duck,Baby Huey,Donald Duck, Howard the Duck(80's MOvie),Duck Man,Darkwing Duck, Launchpad,Hewey,Duey and Louie last but not least Scrooge McDuck. I think it might be hard for Nintendo to licence all those characters, In that case they can just make there own ducks, A la Puchout(Made up Guys).What do you guys or gals think about this Idea?
    Kinda pointless.

WiiPlay has a nice version of Duck Hunt with it.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Brawl is The Best SSB nintendo_oldschool's Avatar
    Member #
    Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. Sub Mains Wolf & Toon Link
    Friends
    6064-9014-5481-1100
    They could put in on the V.C or Wii Ware Either 1
    Wii Games: Wii Sports,Wii Play,Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games,Game Party,Links Crossbow Training,SSBB,House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return.

Next Games to Buy:Mario Kart Wii,Wii Fit,Mario Stadium Baseball, Cooking Mama: Cookoff,Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged,Big Brain Acadmy Wii Degree,Wario Ware SM, Animal Crossing Wii,Boom Blox.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    They could put in on the V.C or Wii Ware Either 1
    They couldn't put it in VC because VC is for old games.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Because the Wii Remote isn't a light gun I always thought Duck Hunt would be pointless on wii. If anyone remembers the original version, there was no crosshair. It was dead on aiming.
    There is hope though, supposedly the new Ghost Squad uses a calibration method that allows accurate aiming like the old light gun games. The Wii's aiming accuracy was one of the most disapointing features for me.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    No, nintendo cannot license any of those names because they belong to disney, also no that idea is really well, horrible. sorry to say it but it would never happen, how would a boss battle occur? And with sprites? Thats even worse because you wouldn't even be able to tell who is who.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads