LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The only thing THQ should worry about is how remake wrestling games..
    I don't care WHAT Jim says, that is NOT the real Ben Franklin, I am 99% sure.
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4769-2668-6020

2. Ads

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"
    Only durring summer vacation. I'd still put myself a notch above a THQ exec.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    Only durring summer vacation. I'd still put myself a notch above a THQ exec.
    LOL I wasnt asking you the question. it was just a general statement. nice job on the answer. i respect u.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    LOL I wasnt asking you the question. it was just a general statement. nice job on the answer. i respect u.

I know I'm just messing around... Now all I can picture is me on stage with Jeff Foxworthy lol

Member #
    Friends
    The only thing good I can think of by THQ...might be "de Blob" which looks sweet and should hit Wii this year. Other than that I can't think of one AAA game published by them.

Member #
    Friends
    Do you guys remember when square enix made final fantasy the movie. Man it was the best Cg out at that time and square just knew every one and their mother where going to see it. I though so too yet no one did even the boot leg did not do that good. Stuff like shrek killed it.

Man i tell you all this tech really is impressing people these days. Most people are not worried about the price yet 250 would be cool but thats not going to happen. these HD guys have painted them selves in to a hardcore gamer corner. Which means they will want cheaper consoles and higher quality games. Can THQ even produce these higher quality games?

Well their current developers have the creator of battle chasers among their ranks. It's safe to say they could totally rock. Saying the Wii has not won yet is just fact yet it seems like the winner right now. Every thing else is talk and promises. Yet out of the two HD systems I can only see the xbox 360 going toe to toe price wises yet no one will buy one until the RROD is totally fixed. I mean thats one of the problems why people don't have vista it doesn't like low spec machines at all.

Notice how you don't see square enix , sega, or konami talking like this. THQ is a US mostly 360 kind of player right now.

Ads