LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have a game cube game stuck inside of my wii can someone please help me get it out

Member #
    Friends

help

I have a game cube game stuck inside of my wii can someone please help me get it out

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    - Why did you buy Wii ?

The price was appealing but all in all the new direction that it was taking and the promises that were made.

- Why didnít you choose the competition?

To be honest I didn't look to far into the other consoles until after I bought the Wii so I knew more of the wii line up and such.

- What features suit you most with your console?

The first party titles, mario, zelda and metroid all are some of the greatest games in history.

- What displeases you in your console?

The PAL problems, the online which has been dissapointing so far and lack of games

- Your overall opinion about your console?

Good but I do have my regrets.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by lilman
    I'll give you 2 tips:

1) Don't double-post

2) Don't hijack someone else's thread with off-topic questions. Start your own thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Why did you buy a wii?

I bought a wii because I enjoy the nintendo series. With the gamecube ending its era I decided to buy the next generation of the system.

Why choose wii?

I am not interested in most of the other games for other systems.

Features?

I really enjoy the virtual console channel. Downloading older games and playing them is a great part of the wii/

Below Par Remarks?

I wish that nintendo made it easier to set up the system wifi connection. I have never been able to go on wifi because i don't know how.

Opinion?

Great games and interactive.

Member #
    Friends
    - Why did you buy Wii ?
    I liked hows the controls worked. It was new and impressive. However, I might not have gotten the Wii if it wasn't for the constant pressure from my friends.

- Why didn’t you choose the competition?
    I might get an xbox360...

- What features suit you most with your console?
    Most of the games are pretty simple and always impress people that are over at my house. Its a very friendly and social system.

- What displeases you in your console?
    The graphics, or rather, lack of graphics really bothers me. Its capable of much more than what current games offer. I realize that it is limited by Nintendo's bad choice in processors, but still.

- Your overall opinion about your console?
    Overall, I like it. Sometimes I get bored with it though. If I would have known what it was like to have one, I probably would have gotten an xbox360. However, I like it enough to keep it... so...
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Ads