That is SO GREAT!!! welcome to wiichat!
you will find great information here!
visit my surreal thread to share what you love about your wii when you get to use it!!!
How early should I arrive, if the store opens at 11:00 am? I'm willing to do anything.
If your willing to do anything and want to get a Wii real bad I would go at midnight. There will be other people looking for Wii's as well with the release of Brawl, so thats probably your best bet.
'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'
Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
I'd suggest leaving no later than 4:00 AM. It might be a lot of waiting, but you will probably be guaranteed a Wii. The best of luck to you my friend.
2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio
WiiChat Auto Enthusiast
Forum Moderator - [PM]
Do you have the money for it now? If so, call your local places and ask if they have any Wii's in stock.
I have a strong feeling you won't be able to buy a Wii on the day Brawl is out.
Depends on exactly where you live. Big city, I'd say midnight, medium sized town, probably 4:00AM. Small rural town, 6 or 7AM. Goodluck...
I've already called every store that I know sells Wii's and they're all sold out, only Best Buy said that they would have some in on Sunday...
this is how i got a NEW wii and RETAIL price during Xmas rush.
i didn't have to take much time while they decided to agree, but i would've pushed very hard and spent much time standing there insisting everytime a customer was in ear-shot.
- look for a store advertising wiis in their circulars... this can take MUCH circular hunting...
- be THE FIRST customer for the day posted in the circular and run straight to get one... (shouldn't require campling out)...
- if they are "out" show them the circular that showed they would have one and ask for a rain check
- if they don't give rain-checks then INSIST that they do! they advertised that they WOULD have them in their circular... AFTERALL you were the first customer in the store!
- you should be able to get a rain check due to a false forcast in the circular
Unlucky! I can't believe people are still on the search for Wii's!Originally Posted by Gilbert
Everytime I go into work on a saturday we have between 3 and 4 just kicking around in the stockroom!
Seriously, anyone who doesn't have a Wii by now, who actually really wants one, is obviously not trying hard enough.
Write like a four year old and I'll treat you as such – Haz, proudly supporting correct use of English and grammar on the forums.
Think before posting – Ask a dumb question and prepare to be owned.
FYI - Internet is always a capital I. Look it up!
good luck but call to make sure there will be some and i think it opens at 10
& SORRY IF I DONT ALWAYS ACCEPT YOUR INVITE ONLINE