LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The Wii is already outliving the 360 and PS3. Both consoles have released different SKUs. I think the 360 has at least 3 different versions, that's not counting the new ones with the new processors. The PS3 has gone through 4 different SKUs(20, 40, 60, 80gb). The Wii is still the Wii. No extra hard drive addition, no changes to the processor. I heard they are launching a 360 that plays Blue Ray later this year.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Everyone has a different opinion. Time will tell. All I know is that a couple years down the road my Wii will still be a blast to play multiplayer with my friends and my friends Ps3 will just be a PS4 with crappier graphics. Wii is something new and different, I applaud nintendo for breaking the mold and not just throwing another console out with a better video card. It's something new, fresh, and fun. At least they contributed to the video game history books. God knows they had some dismal failures while trying <cough> power glove <cough> lol.

Member #
    Friends
    6394-7935-9781-6435
    The PS3 is supposedly lasting 10 years according to Sony. Whether this will happen or not is beyond me.
    SSBB FC: 1590-4354-8694
    PSWii60

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo isn't my kind of company. I honestly cannot play through another zelda game. I don't care how good it is, i'm sick of entering the same dungeon, getting the same bow, saving the same princess over and over. The only thing that brought me to the wii was the fact that it's good entertainment when you have company. I have not bought a single game on my wii except SSBB and i've owned it for about a year. I've rented games and got relatively uninterested fast.
    SSBB FC: 0688-4970-4305 Please PM if added.
    In game name: Inva

Ads