Received my first Mii within my Mii Parade from a friend's Wii and the thought hit me....what made that Mii travel. Apparently he has lots of 'em on his system. So I began to think, why would only one Mii arrive, and randomly. No I'm not thinking Mii's have minds of their own. Just thought the programming is quite interesting i.e.
1) Is there a set time in which a Mii travels from your system to another
2) Is the Mii that is sent selected randomly
3) Is one of more Mii's sent at the same time to Wii's within your address book
4) Generally how does the system carry out this process without any user interaction (I mean in a programming sense...not through WiFi)
5) I'm alone in this thought and noone really cares