LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

just got a wii...

I just received my wii and i qm not sure what games to get. I have already got Galaxy. I am allowed to get 2 more.

Any suggestions?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4316-4884-5121-9424
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl should definitely be one of them. The other one is really based on your preferences.

Member #
    Friends
    6682-6526-4076-3393
    i agree ssb brawl would be the best to get and by looking at you display pic zelda twilight princess

Member #
    Friends
    You should definitely go with Twilight Princess! Metroid Prime 3 is okay, but unless you just really enjoy the Prime series 1 and 2 are better if you ask me. Twilight Princess is up there with the best of the Zelda games.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Brawl and Zelda. No debate. If you don't own a GC, go out now while you can for $5-$20 each buy Resident Evil 0,1,4, Zelda Windwaker, Pikimon, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, and Mario Party 5?, 6? One of them owned. Can't remember which. Also save up for Virtual Console. About $50 will get you all the games you could want for a few months.

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    buy a wiizapper fo $20... it comes with the awesome Link's Crossbow Training game

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    Yea get the wii zapper and then get medal of honor heros 2 its so much fun espiaclly online!

Member #
    Friends
    6682-6526-4076-3393
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    If you don't own a GC, go out now while you can for $5-$20 each buy Resident Evil 0,1,4, Zelda Windwaker, Pikimon, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, and Mario Party 5?, 6?
    there starten to get really hard to find i mean i stores like EB and Game (aussie) dont have any good GC games i have been looking for starfox adventures , mario sunshine and zelda windwaker special edition

Member #
    Friends
    6682-6526-4076-3393
    and most likely you can only get them on Ebay >.> and i dont have a cred

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ask 100 people, you'll get 100 answers.

You could do a search on these forums and get a few 1000 more. Opinions are like you-know-whats: everyone's got one, and they all stink.

How about doing a search based upon what kinds of games you like? Since you know that, and we don't (since you didn't tell us). Not everyone likes the same kinds of games. For example, you'll notice that many people on here have a stiffy for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, because it's their kind of game and it just came out so they're treating it like the second coming of Christ. Many other people (like myself) are "yawn" about it because it's not their kind of game. Zelda Twilight Princess is more my style.

You know what I think is an incredibly under-rated game? Tomb Raider Anniversary. But you won't see it get much mention here, because unless it involves shooting or kicking the living $h!t out of people, they aren't interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads