LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yea those are idiots who think their console is the best. I see it everywhere from Amazon, Gamestop to Circuit City website.

I even see some 360 owners who start to say "graphics mean nothing" when they see PS3 are starting to have better graphics. It's just so very funny how hyprocritical people are. Fanboys always downplay other consoles and hype their own.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Yea those are idiots who think their console is the best. I see it everywhere from Amazon, Gamestop to Circuit City website.

I even see some 360 owners who start to say "graphics mean nothing" when they see PS3 are starting to have better graphics. It's just so very funny how hyprocritical people are. Fanboys always downplay other consoles and hype their own.
    I too think that Dill Pickles are better than Sweet pickles, but my grandmas pepper pickles pwn all!!

You seem to use the word hypocrite alot, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

(I too see this happen alot, but from an non-hypocritical standpoint, graphics do have effect on whether people buy games, so they must matter.)
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Ads