LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hmmm what should I do?

Ok this is a weird phenomenon that just happened to me and I'm not sure if I should do something about it or not.

I bought the Wii yesterday and its the best thing I have ever gotton in my life. I got Zelda and played for pretty much the whole day. So then around nighttime, I took a break because I needed to do my homework, so I turned off my Wii. So after about an hour later, I was done and decided to continue to play my Wii, but then when I came to turn it on, nothing happened. The screen just stayed the same. I tried the power button, and the power button on the remote, but nothing still. After freaking out for a while I decided to go to bed and try to fix it today.

I wake up, and go and try to turn it on but still nothing. It was really weird, because whilst I press the power button the LED would stay red as opposed to green when its functional. I was so mad that I fell victim to a faulty Wii.

I went to school and when I came back to try it again, it worked!! I was in the Wii menu and could play Zelda again. And here I am, scouring online forums on what may have happened. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and what their position is atm. I think I may take it back to Best Buy, but it works perfectly now and I'm not sure if they'll exchange it (in the next month of course). I just don't want this to happen again.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    happened to me too..just take out the power chord and put it back in.
    My green laser.. Go Nintendo!

My Wii Code : 6547 - 0888 - 4319 - 0033
    My SSBB Code : 3609 - 0863 - 8108

Please feel free to add me, ill reply asap.

Ads