the lack of fully sick games=D
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    2. Focus on the Wii Control Scheme

The Wii, more than either the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, has seen its fair share of innovative titles that have fundamentally changed the way we play games. However, it seems like Nintendo is the only company to fully take advantage of the unique control setup the Wii offers. (Well, Capcom, by all accounts, did a great job with Zack and Wiki.)

Has the writer of the article actually played on a Wii? I think it's a bit rich criticizing something that they have no first hand experience of.

None of the original list is a description of a fault with the Wii .. .. .. .. it's a list of what people think they want for the Wii (and if they had it there would STILL be supid lists like this made).

Member #
    Friends
    8204-3159-3293-3808
    well..
    I dont care about other 4 reasons but the reason 5...

The reason why the online is crap is because its free..
    If we have to pay to play the online, it would suck for a person who are not allowed to use credit cards. (like me).
    even though it's 5 bucks for month (like rumscap, i dont play, my friend does),
    some parents doesn't really trust givng credit card numbers on internet.

Also, if u say that, all the money nintendo makes is enough to support the online gameplay?
    Ur wrong! Nintendo is really famous console and also Rated E(everyone) game.
    Which means, even a 5 years old can play it and enjoy it, but wahts wrong about it is, there are a lot of children out there who doesn't wears a wii strap but swings it too hard and hit someone, etc..
    Then, nintendo gets blamed and get sued for a lot of dollars.

That's when Nintendo uses the money we should of get for online play, but instead they use it to protect themselves. Which is not a bad decision. I think it's great. Nintedo live = more games for mario fan isn't it? XD

Problem is the kid who doesn't know how to use freaking wiimote properly and nintendo get sued for it...
    The day when I got my Wii
    Janurary 29th 2008
    The day when I got my SSBB
    March 9th 2008, second person to get it in line
    at FutureShop
    BRAWL CODE: 0044~2473~8805
    Nickname: Han

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jason416
    well..

If we have to pay to play the online, it would suck for a person who are not allowed to use credit cards. (like me).

Also, if u say that, all the money nintendo makes is enough to support the online gameplay?
    Which means, even a 5 years old can play it and enjoy it, but wahts wrong about it is, there are a lot of children out there who doesn't wears a wii strap but swings it too hard and hit someone, etc..

That's when Nintendo uses the money we should of get for online play, but instead they use it to protect themselves. Which is not a bad decision. I think it's great. Nintedo live = more games for mario fan isn't it? XD

Problem is the kid who doesn't know how to use freaking wiimote properly and nintendo get sued for it...
    I honestly do not understand how people can still use the "it's free, so you can't complain" argument. PSN (both on the PS2 and PS3) is free, and they BLOW Nintendo online away. They have friends lists, voice chat, clans, etc.

And it's all free.

Bummer.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

Member #
    Friends
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    The new franchise thing is sorta pushing things don't you think? Look at other major 3rd party do you see them pushing out new franchise every generation? or stick to their winning formula? Big N does try to push out new franchise each gen, so keep your horses : )

And correct me if I'm wrong, but PS2 online services are from third party correct? as far as servers, voice chats, etc. mostly those who have experience online on PC before? I don't know for PS3. Yes Big N can step it up a notch with the online, but only in time can we tell. An article every month, or every game that comes out with online support, complaining about FC and no voice chat gets bothersome don't you think?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jason416
    well..

You don't even actually know anything do you? Your whole arguement is all wrong.

PS2 and PS3 have free and better online like someone said

Even if you had to pay for online like 360, you buy prepaid cards (no credit card required) once a year.

Nintendo is currently the #1 selling console, they can afford to do better internet. But it's known by surveys done in Japan that around 80% of them do not care about online play because they think its "nerdy"

and no, you're wrong Nintendo would not get sued. The controllers come with straps and every game that boots up they remind you to put the strap on. So NO, they cannot be sued.

So no, they are not using that money to protect themselves for people getting hurt by not using straps lol? Where the hell do you think these things up.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    A note about the control scheme, I think that EA did a FANTASTIC job using the Wiimote for MOH H2

And then Nintento did a piss poor job of using the wiimote in SSBB
    Being really good at video games is not a real accomplishment in life.

Member #
    Friends
    5662-4093-3200-8333
    like i said the problem is Nintendo Of Japan

don't you think NOA would know what to do with online?

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by KHgamer
    yeah and the old franchises need new characters(especialky enemies). it is getting annoying versing bowser all the time. for once, could bowser actuallu team UP with mario to stop evil?
    they've already done that in super mario rpg, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, super paper mario, and kinda in the SSE in brawl(against tabuu at the end)

i think it would be better if bowser wasn't in the game at all, why do they always feel the need to include everyone.....

they should just make a toad game against wart, it wouldn't be a new franchise, but it would be a good turn

in my opinion, a new franchise every generation is good, gamecube we got pikmin

wii, we got disaster, i like long series, so i don't want them to spend too much time on new franchises, i just wish some of the games story continues with the next game, kinda like oot and majora's mask
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 03-22-2008 at 12:09 PM.

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    they've already done that in super mario rpg, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, super paper mario, and kinda in the SSE in brawl(against tabuu at the end)

i think it would be better if bowser wasn't in the game at all, why do they always feel the need to include everyone.....

they should just make a toad game against wart, it wouldn't be a new franchise, but it would be a good turn

in my opinion, a new franchise every generation is good, gamecube we got pikmin

wii, we got disaster, i like long series, so i don't want them to spend too much time on new franchises, i just wish some of the games story continues with the next game, kinda like oot and majora's mask

i mean big games. like smg,loztp,oot,mp3. u know

Ads