+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by YOWORD
    like i said the problem is Nintendo Of Japan

don't you think NOA would know what to do with online?
    I totally agree--the man speaks the truth! Don't you think that Nintendo knows that we are complaining about their online play? Well, not only is it free, but Nintendo of Japan is a completely different animal. Their home country of Japan, where the population is roughly 110 million people and where the real business is, could care less about online play. Advancing online play here would have to mean advancing it there.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    well since 3rd party games can have their own servers and simple games wont be required to have the pay for play
    i bet it would only be for 3rd party games that dont have servers and newer nintendo games maybe voice chat or more complex online features

Member #
    Friends
    I'm pretty sure people have been saying new franchises for years, yet the existing ones are still highly successful.

Member #
    Friends
    I doubt Wii will ever have voice chat. Nintendo is to much of an anti-voice chat company so far. Chances are if Nintendo does decide to have voice chat it wont be until the next console.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5662-4093-3200-8333
    yea man seriously Nintendo is slacking

ill buy a ps3 soon because Nintendo has really dissapointed me man

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    I totally agree--the man speaks the truth! Don't you think that Nintendo knows that we are complaining about their online play? Well, not only is it free, but Nintendo of Japan is a completely different animal. Their home country of Japan, where the population is roughly 110 million people and where the real business is, could care less about online play. Advancing online play here would have to mean advancing it there.
    The difference is that 3rd parties could easily (and probably want to) implement voice chat, but Nintendo is blocking them from doing so. It has nothing to do about money, Japanese audiences, etc. It's Nintendo just being plain stupid.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    The difference is that 3rd parties could easily (and probably want to) implement voice chat, but Nintendo is blocking them from doing so. It has nothing to do about money, Japanese audiences, etc. It's Nintendo just being plain stupid.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

Member #
    Friends
    0330-5365-3597-7473
    i really wish they would have voice chat though, just nintendo is not going to do it because they are just too kiddy and kid friendly.
    Sonics my name, speeds my game!

Member #
    Friends
    6974-8190-3255-1356
    I don't understand the hype with voice chat. I couldn't care less about it. Voice chat is like using a cellphone, which I'm not crazy about. I rather text on my phone than talk because it's faster. Way I see it, voice chat has more negatives because a lot of people aren't "friendly". New SSBB tactic: Put a speaker playing loud music next to the mic and fight. Soon enough, the other players will get annoyed and you'll win. That's not a big deal to me

New franchises are key. I'd like a new Luigi game. I'd like a new character also. The N64 introduced Waluigi and he's become popular, so how hard would it be to throw overalls over a different colored shirt and give 'em a name? Hm, we'll see. So far I'm pretty happy with my Wii.

Strikers gave me a sports game.
    NoMoreHeroes gave me a 'mature' game.
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl gave me a fighting game.
    FireEmblemRadiantDawn gave me a 'tactical' game.

I like the variety personally. That's just my honest opinion.

Strikers: 223549-143411 Brawl: 2664-1785-3970

I Tumbl. - I Tweet.

Current Games : SSBB COD5 phalxor's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8498-9952-4976-3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass_Luigi
    I had an idea like that, too.....except with Zelda.

Ganondorf and Link have to team up to stop an even greater enemy. Of course in the game, they start out as rivals, but them join up after the real evil guy appears....And, maybe a new princess?
    its funny how were begging for even more rehashes essentially.. thats how desperate we are pritendo

Ads