Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    last one at walmart

Member #
    Friends
    I was begging my mom for a wii for christmas, then when I saw Amazon had some in stock, I told her to buy one. A couple days later, I log onto her account (without her knowing) and in Recent Orders it says Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    I bought one last year. And that was a good decision :-)

Member #
    Friends
    waited all night at meijer on launch day

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LeWaffles View Post
    First off this is different than "i got a wii thread".

Ok now that we got that out of the way, anyone have any interesting stories on how you got your wii? Pay a ridiculous amount or get incredibly lucky?

For me my mom was looking for phones or something at Best Buy so she walked through the games isle and amazingly there happened to lie two wii's, so she got me one. Some Insane amount of Luck is why i'm here fortunately or unfortunately if you don't like me for some reason lol!

What's your story?
    Wait until you hear my story lol!!!!

Well I bought a wii when it first came out back in 2005. I had it for 8 months. I got bored of it because there wasn't much games for it back then. (i'm not patient lol) so i traded it in for a 360. I had a 360 for 6 months until it gave me problems so i traded it in for a ps3. I had a ps3 but there is no game that i care for. 2 months later i traded the ps3 in for a xbox 360 elite. so i had elite for 4 months until MGS 4 came out so I wanted to play that really bad. so i had a ps3 again (80GB bundle pack) for 4 months until finally I got bored of ps3 and 360 for the last time. I traded the 360 elite and ps3 in for a Nintendo Wii. So this is actually my second wii lol. This time I plan on keeping it. You probably think I'm crazy, but this is a true story and I went through each console twice. I'm done with sony, and I might buy xbox 720 when it comes out, but I do know that I'm staying a nintendo fan forever. So theres my story. SEE THIS IS WHY I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A CONSOLE THAT PLAYS ALL GAMES! and I'm not a fanboy, but the wii is the best out of them all. It has the best games and its not annoying online. I only liked ps3 for mgs 4 after I beat it, ps3 was useless to me. and trust me lbp was a flop. and 360 is great, but the paying for online was annoying.

Member #
    Friends
    We looked in about 10 stores in Nashville over Thanksgiving. Then came back to CA and found a used one in our first visit to Game Stop in San Luis Obispo for $199. It came with Wii Sports. We looked for a Wii Fit for several weeks, unsuccessfully, and finally ordered one off eBay for $169, more than I wanted to pay, but gave up on finding one in the store at regular price.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmclark View Post
    I was begging my mom for a wii for christmas, then when I saw Amazon had some in stock, I told her to buy one. A couple days later, I log onto her account (without her knowing) and in Recent Orders it says Wii.
    you stupid kid. smarten up.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    Walked into the bathroom and walked out with a Wii
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    had a friend who worked at target. he found 2 out the back that someone else was hiding. so because the other guys wasnt on shift that night and he was, he gve me a ring and asked if i wanted one. arrived at target about 15min after i got the phone call and he went out the back to grab me one. i would feel sorry for the other bloke that was holding on to them.. but i couldnt give a rats ass

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    Just walked into the local Gamestop. They had several. The sneaky bastards keep them in stock now, because they force you to buy two Wii accesories with each new system. So you can't buy the standalone system for $250. I bought the nintedo componet cable, an extra wiimote with wii sports included, and a used copy of RE Remake $372 total! I think it's hilarious people are still trying to get $275 for a USED Wii on craigslist when you can walk in some stores, and pick up a new one for 250!

Ads