Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wiiii

I just found out im getting a wii!!

It was a big risk, but I pulled it off. Its still not 100% clear im getting one for xmas but im pretty dam sure.

So me and my girlfreind go to choices, the local film rental store. As we are walking around I see in all its glory the very last pre-order case for a wii sitting on the shelf. I see it, and I devised a cunning, yet risky plan.

I start talking about how much I want a wii, and worried that if I don't get one for xmas I might not get one at all since no-one will let me pre-order it for 7th December. I then picked up the case and declared I am going to pre-order my wii now because I doubt I got one for xmas. I started walking towards the counter - at this time I was literally shaking and I felt my stomach turning; mainly because I didin't have enough money for the wii and would end up in debt buying it.
    So i was just about to place it on the counter when I feel someone tugging on me and telling me I shouldnt do it because I might ruin a surprise at xmas.

So now I know someone has got me a wii for xmas

2. Ads

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    but you cant just take it back if you get one there has to be something wrong doesnt there ?

Member #
    Friends
    Thats bloody GREAT news bro!

congrats, and to think you didn't even have to threaten her with a sex ban.

Bravo

Ads