LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

i need help badly!!!

ok every one umm your probly gonna think im a noob or sumthin wen i say this but i only have one game for wii which is sports i was gonna buy moh 2 today till i found out the disappointin new for aus... but here is where i need help wat does it mean to gift a game??? does that mean other people send me games they have aalready bought or somethin???.... any way i was wonderin how it all works and if so could any one send me another game??

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3927-0157-5002-0836
    Erm, can't send one's own VC games. Also, no one is going to gift you without soms form of compensation. V_V;
    This is not my signature.

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I believe you are referring to the Virtual Console games. You can buy a VC game (Super Mario Bros, Zelda, etc...whatever they have available in the Wii Shop) and send it to someone on your friend list. If you don't have anyone on your list, then it doesn't work. Only works for VC games, not Wii games.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Ads