LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ive been trying to look up wiiplay, and cant find a thing, whats included in the game... and will they have the same deal with wii music???
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    8250-6904-3974-1341
    Nintendo Wii. "A shiny plastic monolith of gaming goodness." - Ichiro Lambe, Dejobaan Games, LLC
    PM me if you add me so I can add you too...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I think this guy just wanted to show off that he got the Wii, with three controllers, and 3 games... watch out, big shot rollin' through.

Ahh...no it was a serious question. I'm sure many people got far more in the way of "extras" than I did, I mostly wanted to point out that I had already purchased 3 controllers. I honestly did not know it wasn't out yet, and am now a bit annoyed I already have my 4 controllers, I don't want to have to buy a fifth controller just to get Wii-Play.

Thanks to the others who actually posted helpful information though. Like Ocdan I looked it up and can't really find anything at all on Wii Play; I did find a few "user reviews" saying things like "Oh man, I'm loving the ping pong!", so I thought it was out.

Sorry to bother you with my naivety...

EDIT
    ---------------
    Yea, I just looked through the "How much did you spend..." thread, I'm definitely not a "big shot" with my 500 dollar purchase.

For those that dont know and havn't purchased games yet but intend to very shortly, Toys R Us is having a special (ends 25th I believe) where if you buy 3 games from a list you get 30 dollars off your total. Off-hand I remember

Trauma Center
    Monkey Ball
    Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
    CoD 3
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Metal Slug

We got Monkey Ball/Trauma Center/Downhill Jam...Originally we were going to get the Rayman game, but decided to save the 30 instead...I'll pick that up when I can afford a couple more nunchucks to go with it :-D (we only have 2)
    Last edited by LordVance; 11-21-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    Is there anywhere to pre-order this online?

Member #
    Friends
    0703-6857-4405-4197
    Wii Play minigames WRU?! - Joystiq

Quoted:

Wii Play is the name of the free pack-in collection that Japan, Europe, and Australia are going to be getting when they drop some local currency on an additional Wiimote. The Wii Play minigames include Table Tennis, Laser Hockey, Fishing, Find Mii, Pose Mii, Shooting, Pool, Charge!, and Tanks.

Well, North American gamers, you'll be troubled to hear there continues to be no release date for a North American release of Wii Play. Hoping for a last minute retail inclusion? We received a retail Wii and Wiimote which were, despite our most fervent wishes to the contrary, sans Wii Play.

Doesn't look good anytime soon
    Nintendo Wii
    -Extra Controller
    -Madden 07
    -Call of Duty
    Loving everyminute on my Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2836-6898-4933-5432
    The game will be sold with a Wii Remote (without the nunchuk attachment) in Japan, Australia, Europe and North America.
    I've pre-ordered a nun-chuck to go with it because of that phrase

If you want add me as a Wii Friend please PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I think this guy just wanted to show off that he got the Wii, with three controllers, and 3 games... watch out, big shot rollin' through.
    Gtfo, stupid troll.

Member #
    Friends
    Gtfo, stupid troll.
    Oddly enough I don't think ABC's a real troll around here. Most of his posts are actually good, opinionated yet biased posts. Most of the time he plays devils advocate when people get too fan-boy in the Wii side (yes, I think the Wii is the best of the new 3, but that said the Xbox 360 is an amazing console, and the PS3 is well....the Xbox is nice :-D). Its nice to have someone around to keep things in the facts and away from "XBOX IS FOR SISSYSZOMFG!!!!"

At the same time though, he does seem quite quick to make negative conclusions about people based on a short post. I would have elaborated more in my O.P., but I was in a hurry out the door to take my little sister for her drivers test. For those interested, she passed, 3rd time was the charm I guess...

<---- rolls eyes at sister

Alot of 3's being thrown around my house the past few days :-D

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVance
    Oddly enough I don't think ABC's a real troll around here. Most of his posts are actually good, opinionated yet biased posts. Most of the time he plays devils advocate when people get too fan-boy in the Wii side (yes, I think the Wii is the best of the new 3, but that said the Xbox 360 is an amazing console, and the PS3 is well....the Xbox is nice :-D). Its nice to have someone around to keep things in the facts and away from "XBOX IS FOR SISSYSZOMFG!!!!"

At the same time though, he does seem quite quick to make negative conclusions about people based on a short post. I would have elaborated more in my O.P., but I was in a hurry out the door to take my little sister for her drivers test. For those interested, she passed, 3rd time was the charm I guess...

<---- rolls eyes at sister

Alot of 3's being thrown around my house the past few days :-D

And how come every thread I read I see at LEAST two posts made by him? Can you say get a life?? Go play your ps3 or something god damn.

Member #
    Friends
    8270-5231-5586-9638
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVance
    Ahh...no it was a serious question. I'm sure many people got far more in the way of "extras" than I did, I mostly wanted to point out that I had already purchased 3 controllers. I honestly did not know it wasn't out yet, and am now a bit annoyed I already have my 4 controllers, I don't want to have to buy a fifth controller just to get Wii-Play.

Thanks to the others who actually posted helpful information though. Like Ocdan I looked it up and can't really find anything at all on Wii Play; I did find a few "user reviews" saying things like "Oh man, I'm loving the ping pong!", so I thought it was out.

Sorry to bother you with my naivety...

EDIT
    ---------------
    Yea, I just looked through the "How much did you spend..." thread, I'm definitely not a "big shot" with my 500 dollar purchase.

For those that dont know and havn't purchased games yet but intend to very shortly, Toys R Us is having a special (ends 25th I believe) where if you buy 3 games from a list you get 30 dollars off your total. Off-hand I remember

Trauma Center
    Monkey Ball
    Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
    CoD 3
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Metal Slug

We got Monkey Ball/Trauma Center/Downhill Jam...Originally we were going to get the Rayman game, but decided to save the 30 instead...I'll pick that up when I can afford a couple more nunchucks to go with it :-D (we only have 2)
    Really? Is this Toys R Us deal only for the States or for all of North America?

Ads