LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    The thing i'm most excited for is a Kid Icarus Wii game, Pit's inclusion in Smash has made me respect that angel kid. He's a whole lot cooler (not literally though) than the Ice Climbers.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    The thing i'm most excited for is a Kid Icarus Wii game, Pit's inclusion in Smash has made me respect that angel kid. He's a whole lot cooler (not literally though) than the Ice Climbers.
    Yeah, after buying the first one off VC and playing it constantly, I cannot wait much longer for the day the sequel arrives.

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    I am excited for all of them, especially Animal Crossing Wii and Wii Music.

"With over 40 instruments including guitar, drums, maracas and violin." Maracas lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Animal Crossing intrigues me but I wish there was more info online. I can't even find screenshots. So I'm staying restrained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    This year is looking to be a lot better than previous ones for sure.

Tons of great titles for the Wii, competition will be stiff though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    7584-1766-4453-7887
    Is there a list of major games of 08 for the Xbox360? If so, could you PM me a link, please?

Kirby Wii looks exciting, I liked the Kirby Masterpiece in SSBB so a platform Kirby would be fun.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    This year is looking to be a lot better than previous ones for sure.

Tons of great titles for the Wii, competition will be stiff though.
    yeah but IMO they did something wrong when they released ssbb and mario kart within month or two of each other. everything good will be spent on first 6 months. if they had releasd mario kart at the end of the year, it would have been better since gamers would have been craving for something good after ssbb. between thhose two, people wouldnt be able choosr between two because they can be played for a long time. it would even out of course if ninty releases killer games during the 3 and 4 quarter.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    yeah but IMO they did something wrong when they released ssbb and mario kart within month or two of each other. everything good will be spent on first 6 months. if they had releasd mario kart at the end of the year, it would have been better since gamers would have been craving for something good after ssbb. between thhose two, people wouldnt be able choosr between two because they can be played for a long time. it would even out of course if ninty releases killer games during the 3 and 4 quarter.
    I disagree. While there are plenty of people who will want and buy both, I think there is such a significant number of people to whom only one game appeals that Nintendo saw the benefit of getting them out ASAP.

If those who only care about Mario Kart had to wait until the end of 2008 to get the game they most want in 2008, it'd be quite the miserable year. Why artificially delay the release?

I am personally in the Mario Kart group. I couldn't care less about SSBB, but I'm hotly anticipating Mario Kart Wii. I can think of a lot of my friends who are the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    I disagree. While there are plenty of people who will want and buy both, I think there is such a significant number of people to whom only one game appeals that Nintendo saw the benefit of getting them out ASAP.

If those who only care about Mario Kart had to wait until the end of 2008 to get the game they most want in 2008, it'd be quite the miserable year. Why artificially delay the release?

I am personally in the Mario Kart group. I couldn't care less about SSBB, but I'm hotly anticipating Mario Kart Wii. I can think of a lot of my friends who are the same way.
    yeah and i respect your position but thats just my opinion. why blow all your steam at once? let it out slowly so u dont become a dud. unless ninty has something "3P1C W1N" stuff coming out that they havent announced yet.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    8204-3159-3293-3808
    1. I never heard of animal crossing in my life, untill now.
    can anyone tell me what it is -_-?

2. I heard that 2008 is ps3 year.. Which means the new technology, the blue ray will out sell nintendo and microsoft..
    Thats what ppl said.
    The day when I got my Wii
    Janurary 29th 2008
    The day when I got my SSBB
    March 9th 2008, second person to get it in line
    at FutureShop
    BRAWL CODE: 0044~2473~8805
    Nickname: Han

Ads