LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    WTF are you talking about LOL... You are making little to no sense at all, you are just ranting on.

It's easy to say you just "jump, look, move foward and shoot"

No sorry thats not all you do... I want to see you be able to ride on a vehicle shooting a gun while teammates are passagers and someone is shooting a chaingun off of it while some guy is shooting RPGs at you.

Shut the hell up, Do you see any old games giving you the ability to do things you can do on God of War? Current Zelda games? Seriously shut the hell up.

and no I never played Kid Icarus, I tried the old game and it sucks, it was boring.

Just because you suck at older games doesn't make it more challenging... or else my dad would be able to play Call of Duty 4 with me, but he cant... because in his own words "the old games were easy back then"

You are an idiot, of course youre gonna like the older games, but just because you like it better doesn't mean shit. Thats just like when some old bastard says that the music these days are trash and no there's nothing like 50's music. Shut up you stupid ass and get real.
    my whole point was game play- We didn't need effects to tell us it was a good game.

Easy my ass....LOL seriously COD4 is more exciting than contra? I guess so? If you must have team mates and such but here is a secret I've been playing these type of games for a while. Yeah seeing a driver and your change gunner... I get a hard on every time. Are you even ranked in COD4? Your day yeah ok.... this conversation is over ok?

COD4 is only exciting if you it's your first real team based FPS. I'm glad your enjoying it though. Try not to get raped! It is a good game though your father may just suck?I'm not your dad and I'm actually very good at FPS and most games I play. No one is talking about 50's music so really stop talking like your still on live ok because you sound just as lame here as you would there.
    I'm play crysis LOL really and I play COD4 on the PC... along with quake wars and the old quake 3 I rank 1 to 1st on almost every match...LOL. Seriously you need to shut up ok? It's opinions, I mean hell WTF is wrong with you? Your opinion means about as much as mine so really I'm just wasting time here and get a life? Seriously if your having problems then try not to event on me ok find some one to talk to or get a girl friend? Or maybe thats the problem but who knows? DUDe you have 1,991 post here and you joined in 2007 dec....the same time as me LOL and your telling me to get a life? Hey thats not a problem for me but what about you? Really you need to chill you are not getting any points for getting all prissy online. I love my old school games you should already know that hell some of them need to bring some of that game play to the new stuff!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID
    my whole point was game play- We didn't need effects to tell us it was a good game.
    Thats why people shat their pants at the sight of Super Mario 64 and loved it. The graphics enhanced the gameplay. It made new possibilities in many ways. 3d was a milestone in gaming. It gave space to games. Best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID

Easy my ass....LOL seriously COD4 is more exciting than contra? I guess so? If you must have team mates and such but here is a secret I've been playing these type of games for a while. Yeah seeing a driver and your change gunner... I get a hard on every time. Are you even ranked in COD4? Your day yeah ok.... this conversation is over ok?

COD4 is only exciting if you it's your first real team based FPS. I'm glad your enjoying it though. Try not to get raped! It is a good game though your father may just suck?I'm not your dad and I'm actually very good at FPS and most games I play. No one is talking about 50's music so really stop talking like your still on live ok because you sound just as lame here as you would there.
    I'm play crysis LOL really and I play COD4 on the PC... along with quake wars and the old quake 3 I rank 1 to 1st on almost every match...LOL. Seriously you need to shut up ok? It's opinions, I mean hell WTF is wrong with you? Your opinion means about as much as mine so really I'm just wasting time here and get a life? Seriously if your having problems then try not to event on me ok find some one to talk to or get a girl friend? Or maybe thats the problem but who knows? DUDe you have 1,991 post here and you joined in 2007 dec....the same time as me LOL and your telling me to get a life? Hey thats not a problem for me but what about you? Really you need to chill you are not getting any points for getting all prissy online. I love my old school games you should already know that hell some of them need to bring some of that game play to the new stuff!
    Lol, gotta love idiots who have no defense in what they saying so they just talk random shit. You are not even making points to anything. It got to the point where your stuck "Damn, how can I counter... shit, Ive got nothing, time to talk random shit"

First of all, YES Call of Duty 4 is waaay more exciting than Contra ever was and im not talking about online im talking about the campaign. Btw, my older brother who is locked up never gets to play games and hardly did anyway. I send him Contra for the DS and he beat it fast, so I doubt it's very hard, even now. And yes, i did play Contra back in the day, I beat it also...

2nd, Im actually good at Call of Duty 4 so that was pretty pointless... Most of the time im #1 in the game so yeah... I rare get owned lol... Maybe if you would have said Halo 3, then yea I get owned on that cuz I suck at it. But Call of Duty 4? Nope, im good at it and my Kill ratio keeps going up every day I play it...

and your whole last paragraph was just complete and utter random rant. You have no idea wtf your talking about. Me having alot of posts is about the only thing you got right. I don't know where the "Im ranked 1st" came from, because who the hell said anything about that? I said you must suck at the old games if you think they are harder lol...

Oh and btw, it's not really hard to get these many posts when alot of most posts are either antagonizing or helping people. Which I guess no one minds because I get repped for it lol. I go to college and I work, so yea I have a life... Besides, whoever said get a life? I said get REAL lol.

YES, you are getting pissed off because you are ranting more and more about shit that has nothing to do with what im saying.

P.S. The only classic games I like are games I used to play when I was little, any other game like Metroid Prime (I tried this game like 3 weeks ago) is boring to me. Classic games are fun because of nostalgia, only difference is I acknowledge that fact.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Thats why people shat their pants at the sight of Super Mario 64 and loved it. The graphics enhanced the gameplay. It made new possibilities in many ways. 3d was a milestone in gaming. It gave space to games. Best thing to happen since sliced bread.
    and you know what? He knows this, he's just being a dick and doesn't want to admit he made a mistake. He always tries to get people to see things his way because he can't stand being wrong. This is the main reason why I said something to him in the first place because he's such an easy target.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    and you know what? He knows this, he's just being a dick and doesn't want to admit he made a mistake. He always tries to get people to see things his way because he can't stand being wrong. This is the main reason why I said something to him in the first place because he's such an easy target.
    I bet HE shat his pants at the sight of SM64.

lol I'm good at Halo 3 and suck at CoD4. Total reverse.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    "Back in my day, we would sometimes have to blow 10 times into the bottom of a NES cartridge to get it to work. None of this new fangled compact disc-ery the kids are using now a days."

Of course those games were harder back in the day, you were FIVE when you played them, dumbass!

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    The games I find challenging are friken Atari 2600, not because the games are difficult or anything but because the controllers are so bad they don't do what you do half the time.

There are some oldschool games that are hard they just are not long. And you have to consider that we grew up on them, you've already played and beat the game many times your gonna zip through it again. Although you could probably polish off most "new" un-played Atari/NES/SEGA games within a couple hours, they also didnt have the tech level to fit anymore into the games, so its alright for the time. Still go hand an oldschool system over to a kid today, they will strugle with them just because they are so use to the 3D environments now. Oldschool had their time and place, with some ground breaking games that birthed the genres we know today, always fun to go back to just not the same challenge we are accustomed to.

If anything oldschool games can be more fun because they were the first to come up with the ideas. We haven't had fresh concepts in gaming beyond a new story and prettier picture over the past 10 years. No new genre's no new style of gameplay just different weapons,worlds,characters,storys doing the same thing over and over again.
    The nice graphics and new control interface help keep us intrested in gaming, but there is nothing ground breaking yet this generation.
    Although with things like Xbox arcade and Wii-ware open to independant developers, we might get lucky yet with some fresh ideas. We will see if this is simply an update generation when its over, I still have hope for it.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Lol, gotta love idiots who have no defense in what they saying so they just talk random shit. You are not even making points to anything. It got to the point where your stuck "Damn, how can I counter... shit, Ive got nothing, time to talk random shit"

First of all, YES Call of Duty 4 is waaay more exciting than Contra ever was and im not talking about online im talking about the campaign. Btw, my older brother who is locked up never gets to play games and hardly did anyway. I send him Contra for the DS and he beat it fast, so I doubt it's very hard, even now. And yes, i did play Contra back in the day, I beat it also...

2nd, Im actually good at Call of Duty 4 so that was pretty pointless... Most of the time im #1 in the game so yeah... I rare get owned lol... Maybe if you would have said Halo 3, then yea I get owned on that cuz I suck at it. But Call of Duty 4? Nope, im good at it and my Kill ratio keeps going up every day I play it...

and your whole last paragraph was just complete and utter random rant. You have no idea wtf your talking about. Me having alot of posts is about the only thing you got right. I don't know where the "Im ranked 1st" came from, because who the hell said anything about that? I said you must suck at the old games if you think they are harder lol...

Oh and btw, it's not really hard to get these many posts when alot of most posts are either antagonizing or helping people. Which I guess no one minds because I get repped for it lol. I go to college and I work, so yea I have a life... Besides, whoever said get a life? I said get REAL lol.

YES, you are getting pissed off because you are ranting more and more about shit that has nothing to do with what im saying.

P.S. The only classic games I like are games I used to play when I was little, any other game like Metroid Prime (I tried this game like 3 weeks ago) is boring to me. Classic games are fun because of nostalgia, only difference is I acknowledge that fact.
    ok u wanna play a hard old school game? play ghosts and goblins.

and the thing about u beating contra? doesnt matter because word of mouth is no good over the internet. anyone can make up stuff like "my bro beat contra easily, i beat old contra easily, i am good at cod4" unless there is some proof, everything is null over the internet.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    Many old-school games are harder.

INMHO, the only newer game that ranks with the classics is Ninja Gaiden on Xbox. It's a perfect 10. It takes skill. Just like Ninja Gaiden 1-3 on NES.

FPS are easy. I could beat 100% of the games I purchased for Playstation, PS2, Xbox and 360.

I could never say about my games collections for NES, SNES, or Genesis.

And yea, if you beat Super Ghouls and Ghosts on SNES then you are really good. I beat the game the first time through, which is not truly beating it. After you "kill" the final boss, you get sent to the beginning of the game with a magic-ring. Then you have to make it through the entire game without getting hit/killed cause you will lose the weapon needed to fight the true boss. Probably the hardest game ever made. It's a true hardcore classic!
    Last edited by Frog; 03-28-2008 at 09:11 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    Many old-school games are harder.

INMHO, the only newer game that ranks with the classics is Ninja Gaiden on Xbox. It's a perfect 10. It takes skill. Just like Ninja Gaiden 1-3 on NES.

FPS are easy. I could beat 100% of the games I purchased for Playstation, PS2, Xbox and 360.

I could never say about my games collections for NES, SNES, or Genesis.

And yea, if you beat Super Ghouls and Ghosts on SNES then you are really good. I beat the game the first time through, which is not truly beating it. After you "kill" the final boss, you get sent to the beginning of the game with a magic-ring. Then you have to make it through the entire game without getting hit/killed cause you will lose the weapon needed to fight the true boss. Probably the hardest game ever made. It's a true hardcore classic!
    yeah, legend has it that the greatest cause of snes controller breakdown was
    due to ghosts and goblins. the controller sales that year also increased.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads