LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thats what I do lol
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    They've created an absolutely new market for themselves, people who already have the original games are re-buying them on the virtual console.

Keep in mind that the older games such as ones for N64, Sega, etc aren't actually being profited off of anyways by anyone except for the retailer (old or used stock).
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    You realize that you're really the first person to say this, right?

Everyone else here says "GAYMZ COST 2 MUCH."

Me, I'd go get the rom.
    And a 20$ usb controller.

Epic win.
    i just use emulators its just my friends that buy the games. i have no problem with the cost of the games as i have bought a couple and plan to buy more. the only games i buy are ones i cant find free copies of that work or arent in japanese or something, lol i cant tell what it is
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Games are collector items now, specially the cartridge games because you can't just make a copy like you can with a CD or DVD like with PS1, Dreamcast,3DO ect.

The old systems have a nostalgia behind them and appeal to people who owned them as kids and want to live back their childhood. Or other just plain out gaming buffs that love the history and go for a collection of them. Its more about owning the old game, not so much playing it. If you want to simply play it download it its way cheeper if not free, if you want to own it to add to you classics collection your gonna have to pay a decent price.

I just sold a couple mint rare Atari 2600 games that were doubles in my collection. One went for 75 bucks one went for 150 with the box. I've seen some reach well over 500 or more for one old rare game. Me, I just like to collect them and play them so I look for the best deals on used ones. Even if it is on VC I still try to buy them in original form because I have the system to play them on.
    Others want museum quality collection more for looks and braging rights than anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMMA-ATTACK-Ata...QQcmdZViewItem check out the 500,000 dollar Atari game! Us game freaks are very wierd people ha ha

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    Guys, I hope you notice that ROMs and Emulators that you download are illegal. It's common sense. If you find something that costs money to be free for download, it's obviously illegal. Plus, Nintendo noticed and now they're making some download sites take down Nintendo ROMs.

*EDIT*
    This is only my opinion, but I think anyone with horrible grammar online are less than 18 years old. Seriously, some children don't get the meaning of "illegal" and "able to get you in jail"...
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    T3kNi9e, your signature is very disturbing.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Damascus
    Guys, I hope you notice that ROMs and Emulators that you download are illegal. It's common sense. If you find something that costs money to be free for download, it's obviously illegal. Plus, Nintendo noticed and now they're making some download sites take down Nintendo ROMs.

*EDIT*
    This is only my opinion, but I think anyone with horrible grammar online are less than 18 years old. Seriously, some children don't get the meaning of "illegal" and "able to get you in jail"...
    Not necessarily, if the original cart' is in your possesion or owner ship then it is legal having if you download and market it or do not own the original cart' then it is illegal.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    T3kNi9e, your signature is very disturbing.
    Lol, never seen No Country for Old Men?

One of the best movies ever
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Damascus

*EDIT*
    ORLY

Gee, thanks for that tidbit of information captain. A lot of things are illegal, simple things like even jay walking or downloading MP3s (most), but who actually follows and enforces these rules on a regular basis?

Once again, I really appreciate you informing me (and the rest of us all) of societies common laws.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Not only do I know its illegal, but I also download DVD's, burn them and sell them. I do the same thing with music also. Piracy is fun!

Ads