LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by jondeak
    Ok so today i got Minidesk top racing in the mail and i have been waiting for a week now to play it. I popped it into my Wii and I was really excited because it looked very fun. So I read all the intructions and I was ready to play. In this game you have to use the Wiimote by rotateing it to the left and right while you are holding striaght(not like your driving like mario Kart) MAN I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD NOT MAKE IT AROUND 1 SINGLE LAP. This has got to be the dumbest controls I have ever seen in a video game. I was very dissappointed and really pissed that I even shelled out the 20 bucks ! Anyway Im really starting to question the Controls for alot of Games. It seemed like it was so much fun while I played Wii sports but as soon as I poped in another game(bully, mini desktop racing, transformers, etc) The controls were HORRIBLE !! Im starting to think that whoever owns a Wii should probably buy a PS3 also cause you are defintly not going to satisfy your gaming needs If Nintendo presists on making games were the classic controller is not used. Today I am dissapointed. I think im losing faith In my Wii. Im hoping Mario Kart will restore it for me.
    You get what you pay for...
    This is how I do my game shopping:
    1. Never buy a game under $50 (unless used) without playing it first hand to make sure it is good. Remember, you get what you pay for.
    2. Even some $50 games are bad. Research them before you buy them. Generally, the better the game, the more reviews, screenshots, and videos.
    3. If you are unsure, rent it! I read the reviews for Mario Party 8. I was very hesitant, but I decided to buy it. Worst $50 I've ever spent. It sucks beyond belief.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    You see the problem is the games you have are all shit
    True. You need to invest in games such as Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, No More Heros, House of dead 2&3 returns, and even DBZ tenkaichi 2 or 3 and the others listed in here. Those games alone will change your mind. If you are going to go for a driving game for wii from what i saw excite truck and Need for Speed look good, but im gonna wait for mario kart wii.
    Last edited by C1audio; 03-29-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred
    1. Never buy a game under $50 (unless used) without playing it first hand to make sure it is good. Remember, you get what you pay for.
    2. Even some $50 games are bad. Research them before you buy them. Generally, the better the game, the more reviews, screenshots, and videos.
    3. If you are unsure, rent it! I read the reviews for Mario Party 8. I was very hesitant, but I decided to buy it. Worst $50 I've ever spent. It sucks beyond belief.
    Yep always rent before you buy, just because a game is reviewed well, doesn't mean its going to be a great game in your own opinion. And when it comes down to it your opinion is the only thing that matters with gaming money.

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    Loose faith in developers not the Wii!
    It ain;t Ninties fault that dother developpers are severely un-skilled or incompetant

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    No, I'm not. Stop buying crappy games that don't effectively use the controller and that high-pitched whine you're experiencing will fade away. May I suggest Nintendo sponsored/ made games?
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred
    Resident Evil 4 is $30 and thats one of Wii's best games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    first of all, please never buy a game from a movie again, they are all crap just ways for making money (not including star wars because their games a good), second of all do your research before you buy your games generally games that are 20 bucks are crap, unless they have been out for a while and or have had their price dropped. im not sure about bully, but to me it seems that it would not be a good wii game. the point is do research and rent
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    It's pretty easy to look at a shelf full of games and tell which ones are going to suck ass.

If it has a Nintendo or other really large-name developer's brand on it, it will probably at least be somewhat good.

If it's called "MOTOR CAR DRIVING EXCITEMENT," you should probably pass it up.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonsta11111
    Loose faith in developers not the Wii!
    It ain;t Ninties fault that dother developpers are severely un-skilled or incompetant
    No.. it is. Nintendo approved the game...
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    All consoles have their "bad games": Nintendo is no different. You sir picked up some bad games.

Ads