LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Error with TOS on the Wii

Hey all,
    Recently purchased Tales of Symphonia (GC) off Ebay after being blown away by Tales of Vesperia. It's having trouble playing on the Wii, and I don't have a GameCube anymore. The error message:

An error has occurred.
    Turn the power off and refer to the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for further instructions.

This happens mainly before and during fights, but has happened after pressing start while the main menu was loading.
    Ejecting and reinserting the disc will cause the game to boot up exactly where I left off, as if nothing happened. I took a good close look at it, and the disc is in near perfect shape, so I don't think that's the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit - Another error message, but basically the same as the first.

The Game Disc could not be read. Please read the Nintendo Gamecube intruction Booklet for more information.

*sigh*
    Last edited by The Albino; 01-27-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i had a similar problem but not mid game. only when i inserted it. i had to turn the wii horizontal on the floor. it has a hard time reading the disc when its vertical. solved My problem.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Ads