LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I'm becoming dissapointed with the wii...

I bought my wii back in 07 and bought smash bros. for it. It was an ok game, but I was kinda dissapointed with it. Then I played Twilight princess for it; I was dissapointed with it(particularly two things: the level of difficulty and all the waggling). Then I bought CoD WaW. It's fun and all, but I also dissapointed me(no voice chat support or even ANY way to communicate). Then there's wii music, the game that makes me ashamed to own a wii( I don't own wii music, but the concept of it is retarded).

The bottom line is that the wii is slowly dissapointing me more and more. The immense amount of garbage that comes out on it is almost unbearable. I mean, the other day, I saw a game called"party babies" and this little girl was begging her mom for her to buy it for her saying, "please mom, buy it for me!" And the mom was like, "what do you do in the game?" to which the little girl replied, "you get to take care of babies!" or something like that anyways; I cringed on the inside. And the massive amounts of waggling involved in like every wii game is boring. Can't they come up with some more creative controls??? Then there's nintendo's stubborn persistence in "friend codes". If thing's seriously don't improve with the wii soon, I'm gonna get rid of it. Don't get me wrong though. Some games have done a good job with creative controls and stuff, but Why are the majority of the games on wii "waggling".

There's some hope though, in the Conduit and in the new(yet another one) peripheral; the wii motion plus thing. That game looks like it will be amazing. So If that game doesn't disappoint, I might hang on to my wii for a while. But I'm still disappointed that I have to buy yet another peripheral to enjoy games as they were meant to be played on the wii. I mean, why couldn't they just include the hardware from the beggining when they released the wii ? That kinda pisses me off.

meh... I'm just venting. feel free to discuss.

Member #
    Friends
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    Just wait till Conduit. Your doubts on the Wii will disappear.

Member #
    Friends
    1736-2837-6739-2385
    Its solid gameplay for the most part, but I agree the games aren't like the good old n64 games

Member #
    Friends
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    I still remember the SNES days....

Good old Super Mario World. =(

Member #
    Friends
    I'm assuming that you don't own a PS3 or a 360. If you buy a PS3 then you would be happy with your Wii because your craving for hardcore games will be satisfied.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Trust me dude, good games are finally coming in 2009. Google upcoming Wii games for 2009 or hit IGN, much better than stuff we're used to.

..still not satisfied then buy a 360 and play both systems.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Epic lolz but conduit is gonna be great

thanks for the sig Manred
    ssbb name:kyle
    ssbb fc: 4983-4636-8511-pm me if you add me
    Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club.pm me
    JOINTHE WALUIGI FAN CLUB! 52 Members and STILL GROWING!

Member #
    Friends
    if you think wii music is that bad it offends you without even having it, then get out of gaming. there are crap games on every system.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    If you really want to then wait for the Conduit, personally I think it's going to disappoint a lot of people, but you may as well wait for the reviews. I sold my Wii and have been gaming on my 360 and pc for around a year and a half.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Im getting sick of the Wii aswell, Since buying a PS3. My wii has probably been played twice if that.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Ads