LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak4 View Post
    most of the wii lineups look dull because they were full of disappointments in the past.
    The early games in a consoles life usually are. There's a few stand out launch titles and a lot of 'meh'. The PS3 only had a few top titles when it released and quite a few over hyped flops but it picked up because developers were already onboard and most good games were developed for the established 360 too.

The Wii on the other hand took the developers by suprise and they wasn't prepared for its success; so the Wii saw lots of ports and half-assed games for over a year. This year the developers are much more well prepared and it shows with the recent run of quality titles. The quality will continue throughout the rest of the year and there will be a good game out every single month.

If you ignore the good games because of totally unrelated rushed out games in the past then that's just dumb.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by sorabrawl View Post
    I may get a Wii in the future. I can't get a job until next year. I would love to have both the Wii and PS3 but that's not possible. I loved the Wii during the Summer but 2009 just looks plain dull to me. I am both a Nintendo and Sony fan and I've played on every Playstation console and I've played the N64 and Wii, including the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. I love both companies and I wish they'd both do better in this generation of gaming. Where are the new games? I don't want to play Mario games over and over again. I don't want to play crappy Mii games and during this generation, there's been a lack of RPG's from Square-Enix, my favourite games company. The best game of this generation, in my opinion between Super Smash Bros Brawl and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I am still a Nintendo fan but I want to play something new. Like I said, I don't want to play Mario games over and over again and the PS3 has many new fresh ideas. Games such as Mirror's Edge, Fracture, LittleBigPlanet. Final Fantasy XIII will be awesome because this is the last Final Fantasy, they'll make and also the makers of Kingdom Hearts are included in the production of the game too. Here is my salute to the Wii, in video form. Please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhrHXkYx7Eg
    Nice video but no Metroid Prime 3 and Resident Evil 4??

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Square-Enix has Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:Echos of Time out next week for Wii and DS; with the Crystal Bearers still coming for Wii
    I'm so ready for this, Final Fantasy FTW...
    Here's to the choices we make,
    and the chances we take

Wii Fit Routine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads