Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1o1~~~
    [External Advertising Removed.]

PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    yeah i'm getting tired of this "New Controls" crap. And i'm very disappointed that the pikimin released is an old one. i was expecting a new one. Nintendo has problems. They're gonna be releasing games for microsoft and have no more consoles like Sega.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Not sure if you've noticed but the Wii has been breaking records the way it's selling. I don't think Nintendo will be getting out of the console business for a while. While the recent Pikmin was a re-release a new version is on the way. We haven't really experienced the true potential of Wii controls until the Wii motion plus comes out. It sounds amazing.

Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
    Not sure if you've noticed but the Wii has been breaking records the way it's selling.
    You don't have to tell me about sales, how does the saying go? "No one's ever gone broke, under-estimating the intelligence of the general public"

I don't think Nintendo will be getting out of the console business for a while.
    Yeah, i honestly don't think so either, I just have my doubts about them being able to have a system that releases really great games like they used to do, and sony/microsoft are doing.
    While the recent Pikmin was a re-release a new version is on the way.
    Yeah so is Zelda and F-zero(i assume) and others, but that doesn't mean they should feed us crap in the mean time.
    We haven't really experienced the true potential of Wii controls until the Wii motion plus comes out. It sounds amazing.
    I am excited about motion plus, but i'm not sure if many people will be taking advantage of it. (Although i have this weird faith in hudson, they've been making great wiiware(bomberman, pool revolution, onslaught))

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak4 View Post
    you do have a point with Tenchu and Deadly Creatures, but Tenchu's already been out for a while. Madworld isn't out yet and i dunno about those other too. Besides, Hot DS games are coming out on a regular basis.
    Tenchu was out in early February. HOTD: Overkill and Deadly Creatures both released the same week as NASCAR Kart Racing so why wasn't they included by Gamestop? Madworld came out in the 2nd week of March, PES2009 and Rune Factory released last week. That means that there has been over 6 quality Wii titles released in the past 2 months (a higher rate than the DS i'd say) so if you're not happy with that kind of ratio then chances are you never will be a satisfied gamer regardless of what console you have.

Anyway it really would be like Gamestop only listing High School Musical for the PS3 games when there was games like Streetfighter 4 or RE:5 out too and then people complaining that there's no good PS3 games out because Gamestop didn't tell them. Quite why anyone would just rely on Gamestop for their information is beyond me though.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    you have a few points, but i check out game stop cause it's right around the corner. actually i have 3 in my neighborhood.(search the area code 21045 on the gamestop site, if you'd like). Yeah i'm liking Deadly creatures, but that nascar thing seems like another joke. what's HOTD?
    Man, DS has hot games everywhere you turn. and it's got all the good mainstream games too. The wii can't even get a good stream of mainstream titles. I wouldn't mind a few megaman games every year :P or even a pokemon?? there are tons for DS. I mean, cmon.

Ads