+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3005-8327-7498-3414

more nintendo frustration :/

Dunno where to vent...So.. Can someone here tell me why the DS is getting better games than the wii??
    How does that add up???
    -edit-
    Take a look at the DS page at gamestop's site:
    http://www.gamestop.com/ds
    at the time of this posting, there was Pokemon platinum, puzzle quest, fire emblem, GTA. Something GOOD for everyone!!
    Now the wii's page:
    http://www.gamestop.com/wii
    NASCAR cart racing is the headline??? (ok there's Mad World up there)
    Big Game hunter??? Sorry, I'm sure Dead rising and Guitar hero will move units, but i'm really not into those types of Games. I have a resident evil for wii that i havent even played for .5 hrs. Zombies don't entertain me.

omfg conduit please come out.
    Last edited by laserbeak4; 03-01-2009 at 10:50 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4912-6833-6404-0210
    wow.
    you have a point. Ive never been a fan of pokemon or grand theft auto but seriously. the DS is getting wayyy more quality games than the Wii.
    My opinion is that the wii should come out with another RPG. (super mario galaxy was great but after i got all 160 stars it got boring) another RPG like that but with like the Mario 64 setting in the castle and stuff, would be epic.

its bullhockey that the DS is getting better games because that system blows. nintendo needs to start investing in the wii with great games. DS's life should like die lol
    Wii Friend Code:
    4912-6833-6404-0210

Mario Kart Friend Code:
    3308-9602-6504
    PM me to race.

Click here to level up my license!

Member #
    Friends
    remember that ds is the most sold gaming system. if other publishers are putting games on ds then it might show u the direction of 3rd party companies. it sounds like potentially good news for the wii!

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBalla View Post
    wow.
    you have a point. Ive never been a fan of pokemon or grand theft auto but seriously. the DS is getting wayyy more quality games than the Wii.
    My opinion is that the wii should come out with another RPG. (super mario galaxy was great but after i got all 160 stars it got boring) another RPG like that but with like the Mario 64 setting in the castle and stuff, would be epic.

its bullhockey that the DS is getting better games because that system blows. nintendo needs to start investing in the wii with great games. DS's life should like die lol
    What?

Your comment makes no sense at all. Taking away the DS's great library won't do anything for the Wii. The DS has every genre for a person to pick up and play, and provides a unique, quality experience unlike anything else. Thinking the DS will die is just a really, really bad statement.
    Last edited by RivalDestiny; 03-04-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    EARTHBOUND!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had Nintendo frustration to vent out aswell.

Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    LOL

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak4 View Post
    Dunno where to vent...So.. Can someone here tell me why the DS is getting better games than the wii??
    How does that add up???
    -edit-
    Take a look at the DS page at gamestop's site:
    http://www.gamestop.com/ds
    at the time of this posting, there was Pokemon platinum, puzzle quest, fire emblem, GTA. Something GOOD for everyone!!
    Now the wii's page:
    http://www.gamestop.com/wii
    NASCAR cart racing is the headline??? (ok there's Mad World up there)
    Big Game hunter??? Sorry, I'm sure Dead rising and Guitar hero will move units, but i'm really not into those types of Games. I have a resident evil for wii that i havent even played for .5 hrs. Zombies don't entertain me.

omfg conduit please come out.
    Shouldn't it be Gamestop that you're mad at for displaying poor games when there are much better games out or coming out?

I'd take HOD: Overkill, Tenchu, Deadly Creatures (if I wasn't arachnaphobic)Madworld, Rune Factory: Frontier and PES 2009 over any of those DS games.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Shouldn't it be Gamestop that you're mad at for displaying poor games when there are much better games out or coming out?

I'd take HOD: Overkill, Tenchu, Deadly Creatures (if I wasn't arachnaphobic)Madworld, Rune Factory: Frontier and PES 2009 over any of those DS games.
    you do have a point with Tenchu and Deadly Creatures, but Tenchu's already been out for a while. Madworld isn't out yet and i dunno about those other too. Besides, Hot DS games are coming out on a regular basis.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post

I think that list is fairly accurate. The Wii library is just dry.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    they really need a new zelda game for the wii! not a remake of A GAMECUBE GAME !!!
    they also need to somehow let people with dialup and no other option be able to download things from thw wii shop channel.

Ads