LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

How do I play friends online with Wii?

Ok I have had a few people on here request my information to play me live. Thing is, I don't know what to do. How do you play with Wii friends online? I have played with random people and know my wireless connection is working. Curious as to how to add individuals to my preferred friends. When people ask me to send my info I haven't a clue as to what to send. Do I send my consoles mac address? Does each game setup a specific friend code # for me? Is this what I send and if so how do I locate it? Gosh I wish it was easy as xbox live, just add a gamertag and play the person! Any help would be appreciated. The games I am trying to play online are mariokart and brawl if that makes a difference.
    Consoles 360 PS3 Wii

Currently playing on Wii
    Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart, Super Mario Galaxy, and Resident Evil.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea both those games have their own friend codes. got to the online menus for both games. in brawl go to ur friend roster and it will be on the top. for mario kart go to mario kart channel go to friends and it should be under ur mii
    join nintendoforums to experience everything nintendo in a whole new way. http://www.nintendoforums.net/commun...?referrerid=19
    virtua tennis wii : 0474-5216-1988

Click here to level up my card!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    As mentioned in the above post, once you go online with any game, that specific game gets a Friend Code, a 12-digit number that's basically your ID, the equivilant of a gamertag in numbers only.

In order to play with other people, you'll need to add their own Friend Code, and then give them yours to add. Basically, you need to be able to contact that person to give them your FC(friend code).

Where you find the code is dependant on the game. Just search around a few of the online menus and options and you're bound to find the 12-digit number eventually. For example, on Brawl, when you first log on your click "play with friends" or whatever the option is, and at the top of the screen should be your FC.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads