LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Help Please

  1. #1
    WiiChat Member daville425's Avatar
    Member #
    57352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Help Please

    can anyone name a cheap wii game
    Last edited by daville425; 03-08-2009 at 09:46 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,916
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Lol.. Wiichat forbids begging for anything, whether it be reputation(back in the day), or some type of valuables, wii points included. From what I know, exchange of actual goods via wiichat is also forbidden, although I'm not too sure on this matter.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member rukus's Avatar
    Member #
    23541
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    928
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    if you can't afford, you don't get it. people can't (& won't) just give you points b/c you want them.
    go do odd jobs for your neighbors if you want it that badly.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

    VC: Wave Race 64

    Homebrew Channel

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Lmao. Go mow someone's lawn. Being lazy wont get you anywhere.


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member daville425's Avatar
    Member #
    57352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989 View Post
    Lmao. Go mow someone's lawn. Being lazy wont get you anywhere.
    Thats not what I asked

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member AmuletClov's Avatar
    Member #
    56604
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NYC >W< b
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8199-5364-7318-1933
    He's right. He's not begging for anything, just asking about cheap wii games.

    Okami is about $22 and it's good. It's got that sumi-e kind of art style and the battling system is pretty easy to pick up. If anything, I say stock up on GC games until you can afford some wii games like I am.

  8. #7
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,916
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Hm.. AmuletClov, I assume you havn't seen this thread yesterday, but daville425 was asking for Wii Points, saying he couldn't "afford" them at the time. Otherwise me and the other members wouldn't give such responses. All he did was edit both his posts, lol.

    Even if daville is going to cover up his begging, I would of suggested the stickied thread for what game to buy before, if cheap games were the thread's original purpose. Anyways.. Here's the thread you should be using to ask about/for games to buy/rent.

    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...-buy-rent.html

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #8
    Big Momma YoungBalla's Avatar
    Member #
    55040
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4912-6833-6404-0210
    lmao im sorry but i saw this and just started crackking up lol
    hahahah who honestly goes on a wii forum to beg for wii points.
    nice try though bub
    Wii Friend Code:
    4912-6833-6404-0210

    Mario Kart Friend Code:
    3308-9602-6504
    PM me to race.


    Click here to level up my license!

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member daville425's Avatar
    Member #
    57352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBalla View Post
    lmao im sorry but i saw this and just started crackking up lol
    hahahah who honestly goes on a wii forum to beg for wii points.
    nice try though bub
    nobody begged

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member daville425's Avatar
    Member #
    57352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Hm.. AmuletClov, I assume you havn't seen this thread yesterday, but daville425 was asking for Wii Points, saying he couldn't "afford" them at the time. Otherwise me and the other members wouldn't give such responses. All he did was edit both his posts, lol.

    Even if daville is going to cover up his begging, I would of suggested the stickied thread for what game to buy before, if cheap games were the thread's original purpose. Anyways.. Here's the thread you should be using to ask about/for games to buy/rent.

    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...-buy-rent.html
    my bro saw i was logged on and he wanted points because i wouldn't buy him any

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts