LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wii 4.0 is OUT!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Though I no longer have a Wii this is good. Im thinking of getting a Wii again and mainly for VC games. I may wait a bit though, I hate how Nintendo games never seem to drop in price. By Nintendo games I mean Nintendo made games, which tend to be the best yet never drop in price. Zelda is still $50!!! and that's a launch game! I have always hated that about Nintendo :/
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    that SD card stuff should have been added a year or more ago. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Though I no longer have a Wii this is good. Im thinking of getting a Wii again and mainly for VC games. I may wait a bit though, I hate how Nintendo games never seem to drop in price. By Nintendo games I mean Nintendo made games, which tend to be the best yet never drop in price. Zelda is still $50!!! and that's a launch game! I have always hated that about Nintendo :/
    I know what you mean. It seems they aren't going to be returning the Player's Choice line up like they did in previous generations.

Member #
    Friends
    Oh damn, I forgot Nintendo did that... Yeah I really wish they would bring that back because that's the only thing keeping me from buying me another one. It's like... either save my money for my future PC (for Diablo 3) or spend $250 /w tax + $50 games. If they would do players choice, it would make it so much easier.

I really feel like playing some SSBB again especially after my friend recently got it and it's bringing back the best of my Wii memories running around with Ike. I also want to get my hands on The Conduit when it comes out, Wii Punchout + all the classic games. *sigh*
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    Oh damn, I forgot Nintendo did that... Yeah I really wish they would bring that back because that's the only thing keeping me from buying me another one. It's like... either save my money for my future PC (for Diablo 3) or spend $250 /w tax + $50 games. If they would do players choice, it would make it so much easier.

I really feel like playing some SSBB again especially after my friend recently got it and it's bringing back the best of my Wii memories running around with Ike. I also want to get my hands on The Conduit when it comes out, Wii Punchout + all the classic games. *sigh*
    There is the option of buying used games online. They seem to be going for about $20 to $35. I doubt they will bring back player's choice. Ironically, people are probably going to bitch about that as well. Nintendo always had to deal with crap in every age. I myself would like to see the return of the Player's Choice.

Member #
    Friends
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Yeah, Player's Choice would be a good move on Nintendo's part. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. They want to milk as much money out of the Wii as they can apparently.

Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post
    go into the option icon on the lower left i believe then click on wii system i think.
    i did that and it said "4.0 U". i'm guessing that's the latest version.
    Wii code: 1197 0443 4245 5871

David Gilmour>your favorite guitarist

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by kramer840 View Post
    i did that and it said "4.0 U". i'm guessing that's the latest version.
    Wii will always download the latest version if you hit the "Wii System Update" button in the settings menu.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads