Thread: Good reason?

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post

by the way, wehere did the image tag go?
    Images dont work on this section of the forum due to the past raids

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by samus21 View Post
    Hey guys,

I probably joined this forum about two years ago and haven't posted in a looong time, until now. I hope to be more active now. Anyway, I'm losing faith in my wii. It seems there hasn't been any good games out lately and I'm just getting bored with it overall. Should I just sell it if I don't play anymore? But I'd like to keep interest if possible, so anyone out there have a good reason to keep active on the wii or about any sweet new games coming out? Should I just sell it if I don't play anymore? I need encouragement or advice!
    There has been plenty of good games out already this year and lots more to come. A lot of the time when people say they are bored they only own a few games with the majority being shovelware.

Good games out already in 2009 are Tenchu, House of the Dead: Overkill, Deadly Creatures, Rune Factory Frontier, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 and the best game so far is the ultra violent stylistic Madworld.

Due in the next few months there's Virtua Tennis 3, Don King Boxing, Excitebots, Punch Out, Guitar Hero Metallica, Klonoa, Little Kings Story, Boom Blox Bash Party, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, Tiger Woods 2010 (with motion plus support) and Grand Slam Tennis (with motion plus support). Motion Plus looks like it will do for gaming what everyone wished the Wiimote would do in the first place, so the Wii could have the best golf and tennis experiences available anywhere.

Throughout the rest of the year there are some great titles such as Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Overlord: Dark Legend, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime (new play control), Arc Rise Fantasia and of course The Conduit. Plus there are bound to be some Nintendo suprises as they will have more than Excitebots (only recently announced but out in April), Punch Out and Wii sports Resort for 2009 because unlike Sony and Microsoft who announce games over a year in advance, Nintendo tend to only announce games a couple of months before their release.

So there are good games out and good games coming out if you just open your eyes. If nothing there appeals to you though, then you probably just don't like gaming and would be better off doing something else instead.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Images dont work on this section of the forum due to the past raids
    stupid commies.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    stupid commies.
    Least we forget a recent raid done on a Christan forum by 4chan
    I you wont last long with a name like Lemmy_Is God

Annnnnnnnnnnyway

..............................Original post
    ..Offtopicness............................
    ...........^....................................
    .........^^^.................................
    ...We are here

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1259-9309-5159-3761
    I appreciate the advice, raisinghelen. I think that I'm just no longer interested in what's available for wii as far as gaming. Personally, I really like what xbox 360 has to offer (and don't hate me for that). I have been a nintendo fan for a long time and always will be at heart. So I'm at least sticking with the DS and will just wait for what nintendo holds in the future.

It was pretty cool being here and always friendly around the forum. I'll still be here in the DS forum.
    FRIEND CODE (for ds) : 2878 6559 2682 -Name: samus

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by samus21 View Post

It was pretty cool being here and always friendly around the forum. I'll still be here in the DS forum.
    Some people on here are as friendly as a punch in the face

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1259-9309-5159-3761
    Well, as far as I had seen, it was mostly friendly.
    FRIEND CODE (for ds) : 2878 6559 2682 -Name: samus

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Some people on here are as friendly as a punch in the face
    we sure are. now whre the hell is my sammich.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Ads